+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter for stronger financial status

foolagainvn

May 27, 2022
Hi all,

I am going to apply for a visa permit while I have been employed by a company for nearly 11 years. I have been talked to my boss (who hired me) and shared with him my plan to study in Canada and ask him for his help with a reference letter to prove that I am working and everything is ok, just because I want to improve myself so I have plan to study in Canada and then when finishing the course I will be back to the home country but not staying in Canada. (In fact, I have LOA and paid first-year tuition fees). My boss is pleased to help and asked me to prepare a letter that I have been sent to abroad study, but the company will not cover any fees (of course). Now I wonder between just a reference letter about my employment history and a decision letter that send me to study abroad. Anyone, please help which will be better. Thank you very much.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all,

I am going to apply for a visa permit while I have been employed by a company for nearly 11 years. I have been talked to my boss (who hired me) and shared with him my plan to study in Canada and ask him for his help with a reference letter to prove that I am working and everything is ok, just because I want to improve myself so I have plan to study in Canada and then when finishing the course I will be back to the home country but not staying in Canada. (In fact, I have LOA and paid first-year tuition fees). My boss is pleased to help and asked me to prepare a letter that I have been sent to abroad study, but the company will not cover any fees (of course). Now I wonder between just a reference letter about my employment history and a decision letter that send me to study abroad. Anyone, please help which will be better. Thank you very much.
I don't understand why you are considering including a letter stating the company is sending you abroad. They aren't. You are funding your studies yourself. It only makes sense to include this letter if your employer is in fact funding your studies and you include evidence of that in your application.

You can include a letter from your employer stating that you have a job waiting for you when you return after your studies.