+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reference letter Duties and resume for oopnp

manchandapulkit

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Hi
i have self declared my duties since my employer denied with any such infirmation on reference letter.
Now do i have to mention these duties on my resume?? as oopnp has asked for resume..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manchandapulkit said:
Hi
i have self declared my duties since my employer denied with any such infirmation on reference letter.
Now do i have to mention these duties on my resume?? as oopnp has asked for resume..
They just want your latest resume. It is not intended to be a cross verification exercise with your work reference letters so you don't have to necessarily include those duties if they don't feature in your existing resume already.

All the best!

manchandapulkit

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
They just want your latest resume. It is not intended to be a cross verification exercise with your work reference letters so you don't have to necessarily include those duties if they don't feature in your existing resume already.

All the best!

thnx asivad
do u know if noc 2174 requires licensing in ontario?

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Hi,

I am preparing documents for an OINP nomination. My wife is the primary applicant. She has a total work experience of about 13 years out of which we have declared only the 6 relevant years in the EE profile and the NOC was based on the same. The other experience is not in line with the NOC so we have not declared it in the EE profile. Now when we are preparing her resume, do we remove that experience or still keep it even though its not in line with the NOC.

Please suggest.

Thanks

thenewbie

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just remove it, don't put anything you can't proof or is not relevant. Declare all non-relevant work experience under the Personal History section only.