+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter contents for GENERIC

dineshonnet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Reference letter from the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your
program. The letter must indicate their occupation and relationship to you, the number
of dependents they have and their full contact details. You should also provide a letter
from the employer of the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your
program, clearly indicating employer contact details and full street address of business
location.

Hi this is required as per checklist for generic applicants.
What should be the contents of reference letter, which point can i add in it to show i will return back after studies.

talha21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Tokyo, Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2012
IELTS Request
Nahhh....
Med's Done....
Not required as Japanese resident
VISA ISSUED...
3/10/2012
Yar tu itnay topics kiu start kerta ha ? Old link pe he likh na bhai

dineshonnet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
talha21 said:
Yar tu itnay topics kiu start kerta ha ? Old link pe he likh na bhai
old link pe likhta toh response nahi milta sir... is liye I started a new post. better if u give suggestion regarding my problem.

H

HBK

dineshonnet said:
Reference letter from the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your
program. The letter must indicate their occupation and relationship to you, the number
of dependents they have and their full contact details. You should also provide a letter
from the employer of the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your
program, clearly indicating employer contact details and full street address of business
location.

Hi this is required as per checklist for generic applicants.
What should be the contents of reference letter, which point can i add in it to show i will return back after studies.
Address

Affidavit of Financial support to my son

Respected officer,

I, the undersigned, Mr. ________________________, agree to provide full financial support to the upcoming studies of my Son ________________________at xxx college, for further study at xxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxx Canada. He had paid the tuition fees in full.

I am an _____________ working at ___________- have a income totaling Rs. _______per year, Please find the attached Income tax return.

I have immovable property located at Address________- valued by Government authorized valuation officers is worth _____lakhs of rupees and I have 2 sons to share this property.

I am married and have two kids, one daughter & one son. If you need more information, I would be more than happy to fulfill your requirements.

Sincerely,

March 00, 2011​

dineshonnet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
HBK said:
Address

Affidavit of Financial support to my son

Respected officer,

I, the undersigned, Mr. ________________________, agree to provide full financial support to the upcoming studies of my Son ________________________at xxx college, for further study at xxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxx Canada. He had paid the tuition fees in full.

I am an _____________ working at ___________- have a income totaling Rs. _______per year, Please find the attached Income tax return.

I have immovable property located at Address________- valued by Government authorized valuation officers is worth _____lakhs of rupees and I have 2 sons to share this property.

I am married and have two kids, one daughter & one son. If you need more information, I would be more than happy to fulfill your requirements.

Sincerely,

March 00, 2011​
Thankx a lot HBK .. real thankx +1

dineshonnet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
:eek:
Do we need to write refrence letter on a single page of affidavit, or we can attach mone more blank page with it.

H

HBK

dineshonnet said:
:eek:
Do we need to write refrence letter on a single page of affidavit, or we can attach mone more blank page with it.
Hi,
Yes you can. No problem in attaching one more page.

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018