+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter by the employer

Rozeta

Nov 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help me with some info on reference letters by the employers.
Should they be written in some standard form? If so, can someone help me with some tips??? PLEASE.

I have got one from my former employer and it's a normal simple one, that only includes all the information needed as requested for the application.
Is it necessary that it is specifically written and addressed to the immigration office? I mean, should my employer write the immigration office address at the top of the letter?

Thank you :)

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
Rozeta said:
Please help me with some info on reference letters by the employers.
Should they be written in some standard form? If so, can someone help me with some tips??? PLEASE.

I have got one from my former employer and it's a normal simple one, that only includes all the information needed as requested for the application.
Is it necessary that it is specifically written and addressed to the immigration office? I mean, should my employer write the immigration office address at the top of the letter?

Thank you :)
No, a simple " To whom it may concern" will do. 8)

teleporter

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
And what about annual salary? I have worked for 10 years and have different salary for each year. For the first few years I can not even find data. Can I only state salary for min and max and state that my salary was in this range?

Rozeta

Nov 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teleporter said:
And what about annual salary? I have worked for 10 years and have different salary for each year. For the first few years I can not even find data. Can I only state salary for min and max and state that my salary was in this range?
I think that this should be specified in the reference letter you'll receive from the employer. HE/SHe has to state your salary + bonus/etc. So, I guess he/she has to specify and mention each period and the salary you were paid.