Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Hi,
I am unable to get reference letter in company letter heads, since my current company do not provide it. I am only able get a reference letter from one of my senior colleague. And i am attaching his visiting card. Is this sufficient ? Also i am able to get reference from my previous companies but not on letter heads. Let me know if thats ok...whats more needs to be done...

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
neil1981 said:
Hi,
I am unable to get reference letter in company letter heads, since my current company do not provide it. I am only able get a reference letter from one of my senior colleague. And i am attaching his visiting card. Is this sufficient ? Also i am able to get reference from my previous companies but not on letter heads. Let me know if thats ok...whats more needs to be done...
Take a letterhead or make it in MS Word, put your reference letter in a printer's tray and print out the letterhead right on it :)
I'm not sure if this might be a problem at all as many companies in many countries do not have "official letterhads" at all and whenever they want to write a letter they do it on plain paper. Just be sure all the company contact details including its name and address are there.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
neil1981 said:
Hi,
This approach has worked for some applicants this year but it is solelyat the discretion of the CIO officer.
It would be better if you attach any email etc. from your HR mentioning that it is against the policy or cannot be provided. Also try to add as much documentation to prove your employment in that case. You can attach:

- payslips/salary docs
- appointment letter
- employment proof
- printout of any emails/communication describing atleast some part your work

RomanSPb said:
Take a letterhead or make it in MS Word, put your reference letter in a printer's tray and print out the letterhead right on it :)
I'm not sure if this might be a problem at all as many companies in many countries do not have "official letterhads" at all and whenever they want to write a letter they do it on plain paper. Just be sure all the company contact details including its name and address are there.
Actually he meant company is refusing to provide reference letter due to its policy so this is why he had to get from senior colleague on a plain paper.

Reactions: Uvr