+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter affidavit format

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
Yes, I got it from a senior colleague.
Even my previous employers are not giving the letter , and no one is ready to sign it. Although I have correspondence email with HR, payslips, offer letter, appointment letter and releaving letter which show everything except R&R and no of hours. Kindly help

Vikas Ojha

Mar 29, 2018
I worked for Infy and they emailed me as well that they do not issue roles and responsibilities letter. What I did was I got my reference letter written on a plain paper signed by my colleague and then got it notarized. This works. No need for an affidavit. Just attach the email response from Infy where they mentioned that they do not issue R&R letter.
Hi,

I am currently working in ITL, how can i get a reference letter. Also in my ase if i request a letter then will it get escalated to my current manager. Can i give reference of my previous manager.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

suzipats

Apr 21, 2017
Hi,

I am currently working in ITL, how can i get a reference letter. Also in my ase if i request a letter then will it get escalated to my current manager. Can i give reference of my previous manager.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.
Yes. Regerence letter from prev manager will do. It should mention your roles n resp and should bear contact information and designation of the person. With that attach 3 monthsatest salary slip which makes it authentic.

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Even my previous employers are not giving the letter , and no one is ready to sign it. Although I have correspondence email with HR, payslips, offer letter, appointment letter and releaving letter which show everything except R&R and no of hours. Kindly help
Hi, How did you manage this? Does self attested affidavit and pay slips, appointment letter work?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
A quick question

Is it compulsory to provide experience letter for all experiences or only primary NOC/point claiming work experience need work reference letter

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
My supervisor, manager and colleagues are not willing to sign on R&R ref letter, as HR strictly informed the team not to provide any client, Roles information.
Apart from current job I have 3.1 years of experience and have R&R ref letters for that.
Will there be any problem if I don't mention the current job in EE profile and in PNPs. My noc is 2282 with 355 CRS.

And can I self declare the roles on an affidavit and provide e-mail conversation with the HR and offer letter and payslips.
Please advise.
Thank you.
Hello, Can you please DM me how you managed this? My current company is doing the similar thing and I want to know if this works?

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
A quick question

Is it compulsory to provide experience letter for all experiences or only primary NOC/point claiming work experience need work reference letter
I have the same question. I was thinking of providing the EL only accounting for 6 years.

Ankita..

Oct 13, 2021
Hi, did CIC accepted your R&R Ref letter without any affidavit or notary.
Genpact is also not providing Ref letter, I have the mail confirmation from HR.
My HR is providing only Bonafied letter which has my Name,DOJ and Designation.
Please suggest on how to proceed.
Thank you.

Hi Andrewjoseph,
How did you manage to get the R and R ref letter finally? What worked for you as I am also a Genpact employee and not sure if they'll provide anything. Really appreciate your response. Thanks.

Srushti2020

Dec 12, 2021
Yes. Regerence letter from prev manager will do. It should mention your roles n resp and should bear contact information and designation of the person. With that attach 3 monthsatest salary slip which makes it authentic.
Have you done it? Did you notarize it?