+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter affidavit format

upinderkaur

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone have Reference letter affidavit format (India) which I can use to show my roles and responsibilities as I get to know Infosys doesnt provide any reference letter for the same?

Please mail me at upinder.kaur88@gmail.com, if anyone has it.

Thanks.

AngelsPlayer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
IELTS Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Re: Releiving letter affidavit format

upinderkaur said:
Please help.
Hello Friend

Even if it is Infosys the company should give the relieving letter after your complete your exit process from the company

But if you are asking about the referral letter then below is the format

Jack Daniel
Design Engineer – Powertrain Systems
XYZI – Bangalore, India.

September 21th, 2015
To whom ever it may concern

I Confirm that I have known Remy Martin for the past 2 years as a both a colleague and close personal acquaintance.
Remy Martin work as a product design engineer for XYZ Company (on contract) through ABC engineering service. I have found him to be honest, dependable and reliable person. In my personal interaction with Remy Martin I have been impressed by his automotive engineering knowledge, design skills and his ability to establish a comfortable rapport with others.
Remy Martin help out with creating, developing and designing of vehicle related parts, his responsibilities are –
• Design of components and sub-systems
• Create technical drawing for components and sub-systems
• Mentor and coach other designers
• Verify quality of the design and engineering drawing
• Lead design reviews
• Resolve technical design conflicts
• Ensure the design activities follow XYZ corporate standards and policies
• Assess build ability, manufacturability and integration with Lead Design Engineer and Design Managers
• Assist in establishing design completion dates.
If you would like for additional information about Remy Martin, feel free to contact me.
daniel.jack@xyz.com
jack.daniel@gmail.com
Phone: +91 123456789
Mobile: +91123456789

Jack Daniel

upinderkaur

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, sorry i was talking abour reference letter only.

Thanks.

So, Do i need to get it written on a legal paper?

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
upinderkaur said:
yes, sorry i was talking abour reference letter only.

Thanks.

So, Do i need to get it written on a legal paper?
I worked for Infy and they emailed me as well that they do not issue roles and responsibilities letter. What I did was I got my reference letter written on a plain paper signed by my colleague and then got it notarized. This works. No need for an affidavit. Just attach the email response from Infy where they mentioned that they do not issue R&R letter.

upinderkaur

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi averma,

Can you please mail me its copy on my email id - upinder.kaur88@gmail.com

And, where to mail infy to ask for reference letter ?

I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
upinderkaur said:
Hi averma,

Thanks.
Please email Infy requesting for R&R reference letter at separations@infosys.com and alumni@infosys.com . They will reply back stating we do not issue such letters. Keep them as a proof for your records and attach it while submitting documents.

I am sorry wont be able to share reference letter which I got from colleague. But the format can be checked from CIC website. There is no format as such but the letter should include your Roles and Responsibilities, number of hours worked, designation, annual salary, date of joining, date of leaving etc etc..

Hooe this helps.

kpsingh2424

Oct 20, 2016
upinderkaur said:
Hi averma,

Thanks.
Hey Upinder, Did you get the reference letter from a colleague?

kpsingh2424

Oct 20, 2016
upinderkaur said:
Yes, I got it from a senior colleague.
Awesome you got him to do it. It is hard these to make someone agree for your benefit :p
Did you need to take him to the notary office and then prepared the documents? sorry for asking too much.. I just think details will help :)

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
kpsingh2424 said:
Awesome you got him to do it. It is hard these to make someone agree for your benefit :p
Did you need to take him to the notary office and then prepared the documents? sorry for asking too much.. I just think details will help :)
You DONOT need to get it Notarized. I submitted my reference letter as well as wife's

Reference letter in Word Doc. Print sign and scan. Also in the same scan include The person's Infosys visiting card (if you dont have it take a screenshot of the visiting card preview from sparsh)

Worked for me. No need to get into additional hassles for no reason.

andrewjoseph

Jul 29, 2017
NOC Code......
You DONOT need to get it Notarized. I submitted my reference letter as well as wife's

Reference letter in Word Doc. Print sign and scan. Also in the same scan include The person's Infosys visiting card (if you dont have it take a screenshot of the visiting card preview from sparsh)

Worked for me. No need to get into additional hassles for no reason.
Hi, did CIC accepted your R&R Ref letter without any affidavit or notary.
Genpact is also not providing Ref letter, I have the mail confirmation from HR.
My HR is providing only Bonafied letter which has my Name,DOJ and Designation.
Please suggest on how to proceed.
Thank you.

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
Hi, did CIC accepted your R&R Ref letter without any affidavit or notary.
Genpact is also not providing Ref letter, I have the mail confirmation from HR.
My HR is providing only Bonafied letter which has my Name,DOJ and Designation.
Please suggest on how to proceed.
Thank you.
Ask your manager/friend to write down job responsibilities in a word doc. mention his name, designation, date and email id. on the top right attach a copy of the visiting card of the person that shows his email id. Get the person to sign n scan it.

Use this it will work. CIC knows no major IT company gives certificate for PR/Visa etc.

andrewjoseph

Jul 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Ask your manager/friend to write down job responsibilities in a word doc. mention his name, designation, date and email id. on the top right attach a copy of the visiting card of the person that shows his email id. Get the person to sign n scan it.

Use this it will work. CIC knows no major IT company gives certificate for PR/Visa etc.
Thank you for your help, my supervisor doesn't have a visiting card. I will take a scan copy of his office I'd card.

andrewjoseph

Jul 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi,
My supervisor, manager and colleagues are not willing to sign on R&R ref letter, as HR strictly informed the team not to provide any client, Roles information.
Apart from current job I have 3.1 years of experience and have R&R ref letters for that.
Will there be any problem if I don't mention the current job in EE profile and in PNPs. My noc is 2282 with 355 CRS.

And can I self declare the roles on an affidavit and provide e-mail conversation with the HR and offer letter and payslips.
Please advise.
Thank you.