+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

redo- medical

jannette77

Jan 5, 2012
My husband medical was expired and had another medical already the doctor said if someone call my husband regarding his medical then something wrong but if nobody call meaning they will forward it to the immigration...is it in Canada immigration or manila immigration ??? any idea ? and how long it will take to get his PR visa anybody??? plsss... because thats the last one they were asking for is it soon ??

netsrak

Sep 10, 2012
Pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 2012
Med's Done....
April 10 2012
jannette77 said:
My husband medical was expired and had another medical already the doctor said if someone call my husband regarding his medical then something wrong but if nobody call meaning they will forward it to the immigration...is it in Canada immigration or manila immigration ??? any idea ? and how long it will take to get his PR visa anybody??? plsss... because thats the last one they were asking for is it soon ??
when did you applied? Is he redo because the vo manila asking for it?

jannette77

Jan 5, 2012
@netsrak its been a year and 7 months long its a long story ...when i send my application in missisauga they said i send it in parents sponsoring thats why they can't find my application in spouse sponsoring but when they looking for my application they can't find it i don't know what happened but they lost it ...so they send me a few application to sign in but not the whole thing in short they approved me as a sponsor for amost 8 months that long suppose to be only a month for that . Thats why his medical got expired . So hopefully his visa will release soonnnn .