+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Red seal for an Electrical Tech.

Fk 100

May 18, 2019
I am a masters graduate in electrical engineering, with 5 years of work experience as a maintenance technician in an oil n gas company.

One of the key things I want to do is get the red seal as it seems like a way to enter the market as a journeyman or technician.

I will probably also be doing a soft landing for around 2 weeks, so can someone guide me if i can get enrolled and have some preparation material fr the test ? And also can the test be done while im overseas?

Broadly speaking, if anyone could give me some places to check out during my short stay (toronto, but i can move around) that at-least prepares me to certify my skill set.

Thnx a lot

estebanrojas

Aug 6, 2019
I am a masters graduate in electrical engineering, with 5 years of work experience as a maintenance technician in an oil n gas company.

One of the key things I want to do is get the red seal as it seems like a way to enter the market as a journeyman or technician.

I will probably also be doing a soft landing for around 2 weeks, so can someone guide me if i can get enrolled and have some preparation material fr the test ? And also can the test be done while im overseas?

Broadly speaking, if anyone could give me some places to check out during my short stay (toronto, but i can move around) that at-least prepares me to certify my skill set.

Thnx a lot
Hi, I was wondering if you got the Red Seal and if it’s possible to know how the process was? Thanks