+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rectify 5257e. Visitor visa application form.

Dhwani

May 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
16th sep
VISA ISSUED...
23rd January 2016
LANDED..........
13th September 2016
Hello,
I have applied visitor visa for my son (dependent child). After applying CIC announced different ways to prioritize application during COVID 19 where I came across this information :
For question 1 a) purpose of travel, choose “other” from the drop-down menu.
b) For question 1 b) description field, write “COVID-19” exactly like this (you must use capital letters).
I was unaware about it while applying and now I need to make above changes to 5257e form to prioritize my application.
Please guide me, how to rectify my mistake or if I should make a new application with correct details.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Dhwani

May 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
16th sep
VISA ISSUED...
23rd January 2016
LANDED..........
13th September 2016
Hello,
I have applied visitor visa for my son (dependent child). After applying CIC announced different ways to prioritize application during COVID 19 where I came across this information :

I was unaware about it while applying and now I need to make above changes to 5257e form to prioritize my application.
Please guide me, how to rectify my mistake or if I should make a new application with correct details.
Thanks in advance.
@russ6970 i just read that earlier you had helped others with similar concerns. It would b nice if you can help me out. Thanks

Dhwani

May 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
16th sep
VISA ISSUED...
23rd January 2016
LANDED..........
13th September 2016
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
@scylla ... it would b nice if you could give some suggestions on my situation. I am Canadian PR and my son is born in India. My PR will expire if I wait for my husband to Sponsor my child. So we have decided to first apply for TRV and then put up his file once we are in Canada altogether. But to prioritize application I need to make some changes in 5257e as I have mentioned above. Do you have any idea what I should do next?