+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recreating EE profile after the first one is expired

mahfuz.kfupm

Dec 5, 2018
Hello everyone,
With my first express entry profile last year I received ITA once and did not respond so the invitation expired after 60 days. After that the whole profile expired in December 2019 after one year of profile creation. Right now I would like to create a new profile. Please advise me regarding the following:

1. I did not withdraw my last profile before it got expired so I need to recreate a profile, that I know. As per my understanding, I don't need to use a separate account using a different email id, right? I can create a new profile within the same application using the same GCKey account, isn't it?
2. If the answer to the question no. 1 is yes, then there is a question which asks have I applied to IRCC before or not. Do I answer YES because I got and ITA for the first profile I created? There I did not have a UCI number but had one Express Entry Application number. Then I guess I should input these numbers accordingly, right? OR shall I answer NO?

I just want to be sure about the profile recreation as I am currently in the process of doing it. Please enlighten. THANKS.

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Answer to question number 1 YES.
For question number 2 the answer should be yes and give your previous EE profile number.

The same happened with me as well.

mahfuz.kfupm

Dec 5, 2018
Answer to question number 1 YES.
For question number 2 the answer should be yes and give your previous EE profile number.

The same happened with me as well.
Thanks for the reply. For the question number 2 I have found several people are saying it is ok not to mention the previous profile as no PR application was filed i.e. I did not accept the ITA with the first one. So are you sure about this that I should mention the earlier one?

John_22

Oct 21, 2018
Thanks for the reply. For the question number 2 I have found several people are saying it is ok not to mention the previous profile as no PR application was filed i.e. I did not accept the ITA with the first one. So are you sure about this that I should mention the earlier one?
Did you include the EE profile number when you recreated an EE profile?

Last edited: