+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recreating EE after rejection

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Hi All,

I am recreating my EE profile due to rejection on my previous one, based on incomplete documents. It was a simple miss in Police certificate document.

Few questions I have:

1) Do I answer 'yes' when they ask if I have applied to CIC before? I do have a UCI number written on the rejection message I received from CIC.
2) How does the job bank account work? The rejection message asked me to deactivate the job bank account, which I did. Now if I submit a new profile can I activate the same job bank account or need to create a new one?
3) How does the fee refund work? Is it automatic or do I need to contact CIC someway ?

I will have more questions. People who have had the same scenarios are welcome to join this board and share their experiences.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Sanazeh said:
Hi All,

I am recreating my EE profile due to rejection on my previous one, based on incomplete documents. It was a simple miss in Police certificate document.

Few questions I have:

1) Do I answer 'yes' when they ask if I have applied to CIC before? I do have a UCI number written on the rejection message I received from CIC.
A:If you have an UCI then, Yes.
2) How does the job bank account work? The rejection message asked me to deactivate the job bank account, which I did. Now if I submit a new profile can I activate the same job bank account or need to create a new one?
A: No, it has to be a new JB Account.
3) How does the fee refund work? Is it automatic or do I need to contact CIC someway ?
A: No personal experience, but my guess is they should...wait for few days, if nothing comes by do write to them/call their customer care.
I will have more questions. People who have had the same scenarios are welcome to join this board and share their experiences.

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
I got a few more questions. Please see if you can help me out with it.

1) Started masters program (official length of 1 year) in June 2011 and complete in sept 2012 i.e. 1.25 years. This is like 9 credit hours per semester. Will this be considered as full time studies or part time? I was working full time in a company for which I am claiming points during this time period.

2) Do I need to add my education before bachelors degree? I do have all the certificates and transcripts from school but the dates are varying as the certificates were issued years later. The exact completion date cannot be determined through that and there were periods of 6-7 months while I waited the results for my matric exams before I could start intermediate (high school) ?

Just double checking everything before submitting the EE.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Sanazeh said:
I got a few more questions. Please see if you can help me out with it.

1) Started masters program (official length of 1 year) in June 2011 and complete in sept 2012 i.e. 1.25 years. This is like 9 credit hours per semester. Will this be considered as full time studies or part time? I was working full time in a company for which I am claiming points during this time period.
A:Not sure if full-time or part time...but my guess is it doesn't matter, as long as WES evaluates it and provides a Canadian equivalency.
2) Do I need to add my education before bachelors degree? I do have all the certificates and transcripts from school but the dates are varying as the certificates were issued years later. The exact completion date cannot be determined through that and there were periods of 6-7 months while I waited the results for my matric exams before I could start intermediate (high school) ?
A: Not required
Just double checking everything before submitting the EE.

Baljas

Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-02-2016 pcc required for both applicant and spouse
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
IELTS Request
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
27-01-2016 (passed) BG check in progress 27-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
YOU DID NOT APPLIED AGAIN BY SENDING THE PCC THROUGH CSE?

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Sanazeh said:
Hi All,

Few questions I have:

Yes !

Yes !

In two weeks. In my own experience