+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Record of Landing

Sapb

Nov 19, 2019
Could someone kindly clarify if this is still a requirement for the application? I have misplaced mine, but I do not see this as a required document in the checklist. Please confirm. Thanks

Reactions: Philly898

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could someone kindly clarify if this is still a requirement for the application? I have misplaced mine, but I do not see this as a required document in the checklist. Please confirm. Thanks
I’ve read in the forum that the COPR/landing record will be reviewed at the time of Test/Interview.

Philly898

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
I lost mine too and can confirm that it was not required with your application. With respect to it being reviewed at the time of the test/interview, I honestly have only heard the opposite on this forum in that it isn't reviewed. Only documents that are reviewed at test/interview are those that were submitted with your application - i.e. you have to bring the originals.

a0

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At the oath ceremony you must provide:

- Immigration Record of Landing (IMM1000)

or

- Confirmation of Permanent Residence document (IMM 5292).

Sapb

Nov 19, 2019
At the oath ceremony you must provide:

- Immigration Record of Landing (IMM1000)

or

- Confirmation of Permanent Residence document (IMM 5292).
Thank you for your response. I do not see this as a requirement anywhere online.

a0

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your response. I do not see this as a requirement anywhere online.
I got my oath invitation 2 weeks ago and this is one of the documents they ask me to bring. (So the information I posted above is copied from my invitation.)

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
I’ve read in the forum that the COPR/landing record will be reviewed at the time of Test/Interview.
It's not actually on any checklist for bringing to the Test/Interview (hereafter referred to as 'test'). However, it's one of the documents on the whiteboard at the test that you should have. Along with things like your passport that not everyone needs either.

That said, not everyone at my test had it, and certainly the person I was speaking to didn't have an issue.

Regardless, it IS on the oath checklist, and you will need it later in life to claim OAP and possible other things so it is well worth finding it or getting a new one - I think it takes about 6 months.

a0

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
*update*

Before my oath ceremony everyone was asked to show their Record of Landing or CoPR, so you need to have it with you.