LANDED..........
26 july Inshallah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWQAvXvPa5o

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is what happens when you have no adequate oversight over a government branch. The problem is that immigrants can't vote and most of them are venerable so they are treated like rubbish.

alaabebe

Apr 19, 2016
asaif said:
This is what happens when you have no adequate oversight over a government branch. The problem is that immigrants can't vote and most of them are venerable so they are treated like rubbish.
I fully agree with you
and also, some officers they treated applicants with a cold blood face
rude and cruel
no respect at all not even a humanitarian or mercy
this is unfair where we come and expect to be treated differently

yes shame!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
You have to be careful recording phone conversation without their permission, especially if you are going to publicity post the recordings. As long as you stated to them before starting the conversation that you are recording the call, you are off the hook.

If you don't do this, you are liable to get sue.

Why do you think all CIC calls usually start by saying calls are recorded? This is to protect agents from abusive callers. So since they stated that they are recording it, you must also state that you are also recording it as well to protect yourself from CIC abuse.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
screech339 said:
You have to be careful recording phone conversation without their permission, especially if you are going to publicity post the recordings. As long as you stated to them before starting the conversation that you are recording the call, you are off the hook.

If you don't do this, you are liable to get sue.

Why do you think all CIC calls usually start by saying calls are recorded? This is to protect agents from abusive callers. So since they stated that they are recording it, you must also state that you are also recording it as well to protect yourself from CIC abuse.
Yes Valid point too

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This link should help understand the issue surrounding recording a conversation.
http://www.legaltree.ca/node/908

I havent listened to the recording but read the comments.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can totally understand ur frustration n trust me you are not alone. But recording n then posting it as well can cause trouble as cic might monitor these forums as well so just be careful. n I work in a call center n if I am calling someone I have to say the call is recorded.

samdxb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
1 june letter dated 25 may
VISA ISSUED...
sent on 8 june, stamped 17 june, recieved 28 june
LANDED..........
26 july Inshallah
Its not my own recording. I came across this on Youtube. All the legalities on one side, but has anyone thought about an applicants rights? If you fall short of 1 day, the applicant is penalized,RQ issued, file dragged. Does cic need to abide by anytime frames? who is monitoring them? Syrians have so many human rights, my own daughter 1.5 years old was banned from traveling outside Canada while her PR was in process as if she was a terrorist, where was human rights then?