+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reconsideration

Jan 13, 2024
Hi there,
I applied for PGWP work permit extension under public policy. I got my work permit refused. Because I missed the deadline for biometrics. I got my refusal on January 8,2024. I had done my biometrics on January 10,2024. After that, I applied for reconsideration and on January 11,2024. I got an email that they forward my application to responsible officer. I am so confused. Should I wait for their decision for reconsideration or should I re apply to restore my status.

Gifty21

Sep 18, 2018
I applied for PGWP work permit extension on October 18 2023. I got refusal on January 16 saying they are not satisfied that I am eligible for an open work permit. I did pay for biometrics but I did not get any biometrics request at all.

As far as I know reconsideration does have any timeline to respond to the request. I am also thinking if I should reapply to restore my status. what is your agent suggesting you to do?

angel007

Mar 7, 2024
I want to appeal a reconsideration to the immigration office, it was a visit visa that was refused. can anybody share the email address where to apply? what is t he process if any forms are required? i shall be grateful to you.

thanks much

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
I want to appeal a reconsideration to the immigration office, it was a visit visa that was refused. can anybody share the email address where to apply? what is t he process if any forms are required? i shall be grateful to you.

thanks much
for Vistor visa, Raise WebForm

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

thanks much
Through webform, you explain how there was an error in the law for each reason for refusal.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

thanks much
Was the reconsideration already denied? You say you want to appeal the reconsideration. You should just reapply if your reconsideration has already been refused.