1) First attempt 29th aug refusal letter
2) second 13th sep refusal letter

POV : To attend real younger brother marriage

i submitted all strong documents no chance of getting rejected

so i applied for web form reconsideration

so my question is should i wait more or any hope after filling web form

what are the chances & facts ?

Thanks
No one can tell you chances. Reconsideration is not a formal process with no timelines based on proving an error in law. You can wait weeks or months for them to re-open your file. So not sure what your question “should I wait more” means. You only just applied for reconsideration and it can take up to a month for the reconsideration to be acknowledged and opened by a VO.

Since don’t know your profile and full reasons for both refusals then cannot say. Few reconsiderations are re-opened as you are asked to reapply with new documentation. Everyone says they submit strong documents with no chance of rejection but you have two very quick rejections.

EricRage

Sep 18, 2023
Hello,

My visitor visa got rejected twice mentioning common refusal 179b
1) First attempt 29th aug refusal letter
2) second 13th sep refusal letter

POV : To attend real younger brother marriage

i submitted all strong documents no chance of getting rejected

so i applied for web form reconsideration

so my question is should i wait more or any hope after filling web form

what are the chances & facts ?

Thanks
How did they refuse your application? Did they ask you to submit passport and then they refused or before that?

Ankit1929

Jan 16, 2020
How did they refuse your application? Did they ask you to submit passport and then they refused or before that?
Purpose of visit was to attend younger brother court marriage i submitted all evidence of canada government proof with sign & stamp still they rejected second time with same reason 179b & when i applied second time 9th sep & i got rejection on 13th sep so i applied for web form

Ankit1929

Jan 16, 2020
No one can tell you chances. Reconsideration is not a formal process with no timelines based on proving an error in law. You can wait weeks or months for them to re-open your file. So not sure what your question “should I wait more” means. You only just applied for reconsideration and it can take up to a month for the reconsideration to be acknowledged and opened by a VO.

Since don’t know your profile and full reasons for both refusals then cannot say. Few reconsiderations are re-opened as you are asked to reapply with new documentation. Everyone says they submit strong documents with no chance of rejection but you have two very quick rejections.
Second time they rejected very shortly & they have same reason 179b. So i applied for web form with inviter court marriage proof , paid fees & necessary documents to re consider

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Second time they rejected very shortly & they have same reason 179b. So i applied for web form with inviter court marriage proof , paid fees & necessary documents to re consider
Ok. All you can do is wait. Can’t comment because don’t know what documents you provided for your applications. Reconsideration is to prove an error in law not a chance to submit new documents. Marriage proof doesn’t address reasons for refusal. Paid fees for what? Again if for your brother’s wedding then still doesn’t address reasons for refusal.

Ankit1929

Jan 16, 2020
Ok. All you can do is wait. Can’t comment because don’t know what documents you provided for your applications. Reconsideration is to prove an error in law not a chance to submit new documents. Marriage proof doesn’t address reasons for refusal. Paid fees for what? Again if for your brother’s wedding then still doesn’t address reasons for refusal.
All Required documents normally …canada Marriage registration fees from Vancouver, they rejected on the basis of 179b stated that you guys will not return to your home country & i am not satisfied with your purpose of visit i believe that second time they did even opened my file & rejected by auto refusal

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
All Required documents normally …canada Marriage registration fees from Vancouver, they rejected on the basis of 179b stated that you guys will not return to your home country & i am not satisfied with your purpose of visit i believe that second time they did even opened my file & rejected by auto refusal
No, they don’t believe that attending your brother’s marriage is a good enough reason to issue a visa . All reasons and profiles aren’t equal . And that if issued , after attending said wedding, you won’t return

Ankit1929

Jan 16, 2020
No, they don’t believe that attending your brother’s marriage is a good enough reason to issue a visa . All reasons and profiles aren’t equal . And that if issued , after attending said wedding, you won’t return
Normally, all people traveling to another country to meet their loved ones or as a tourist this is the main two reasons people are getting visa my purpose of was so clear & i submitted my work no letter & return work joining date also but i am dis appointed next what should i do in which month i should apply ? In re consideration when they at least respond after how many working days ?