+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recommendation Letters from Humber College

AVG_4U

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
My Visa was rejected for GBM - Humber college last week, Reason : Studies not in light etc

May be a case of mismatch as well .. but the course is in place with my previous studies & Employment .

Wanted to know if we contact the college authorities to issue recommendation letter statin the course of study is accorance with my profile so that i can file it with the visa .

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVG_4U said:
My Visa was rejected for GBM - Humber college last week, Reason : Studies not in light etc

May be a case of mismatch as well .. but the course is in place with my previous studies & Employment .

Wanted to know if we contact the college authorities to issue recommendation letter statin the course of study is accorance with my profile so that i can file it with the visa .
himat mat harooooo ALLAH pak behtar karein ge

BN_96

Sep 25, 2019

Hey, were you able to get a support letter from Humber??