AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2016
Med's Done....
Jul 07, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 05, 2017
It does not make any sense. Why on earth would you like to do a PG diploma if you already have a masters. Unless it's a totally different topic, and still you will need to convince both the university and the CIC office about your reasons for the career path change. Either go for another masters in a tightly related topic to your current masters or go for PHD.

SUNNY0727 said:
hello all ,

have an urgent query regarding student visa.
I already did my masters from UK in Manchester and now i want to go canada for PGdip course , can anyone suggest if its ok to apply for this post grad Diploma study visa as i already had masters degree from UK ???

need your suggestions urgently please!!

have a good day all

nope

Oct 3, 2015
SUNNY0727 said:
hello all ,

have an urgent query regarding student visa.
I already did my masters from UK in Manchester and now i want to go canada for PGdip course , can anyone suggest if its ok to apply for this post grad Diploma study visa as i already had masters degree from UK ???

need your suggestions urgently please!!

have a good day all
Anything is OK, if you can explain plausibly why it makes sense for you to take that course. There are no rules about higher education in Canada, and many people take non-traditional paths. They will look at whether the content of the course compliments what you have already done, and your future plans.