+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recived rejection E mail from Nova SOTIA basis of NOC#

SAKB

Sep 13, 2009
Dear All ,
I received an email from nova scotia on 08-Sept-2009.
First I want to introduce you about my application history.
I applied on 4-March-2008
Marital status= single
I mention my experience from 01-2004 to 02-2005, NOC#2174 as software Programmer
and 03-2005 to 02-2007 NOC#2171, as oracle financial technical Consultant.
My mistake is that I did not update my application after 04-March-2008.
and currently I am doing part time job as University lecturer since 06-2007 as NOC#4121 and
Now I full fill the criteria of NOC#0213 and my marital status is change to married now.
I received below mention e -mail .
my question is that may i reply to update my application with current job description or may I have to re-apply again with NOC#4121 and 0213 title and how soon i should reply to them because my application status is still “application received” on Canadian website.
Need your suggestion

Dear Sir:

Your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker Class was received in Islamabad on 04March2008. Your application has since been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada for assessment.

As you may be aware, changes were made to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which affect applications submitted on or after February 27, 2008. Since your application was received on or after this date, your application is subject to these amendments.

Section 87.3(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act stipulates that

The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

Section 87.3(3) further states that

For the purposes of subsection (2), the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;

(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;

(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and

(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

Pursuant to the above sections, the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism has issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have an Arranged Employment Offer, who are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student, or who have work experience in the listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have not indicated in your application that you have an Arranged Employment Offer or that you are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student. Your application has therefore been assessed on the basis of whether you have work experience in the list of occupations eligible for processing. These occupations are identified by codes and described in the National Occupational Classification (NOC). You may access the list of eligible occupations at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

You have indicated that you have work experience in occupations with the following NOC codes: 2171 – Oracle Consultant – 2174 – Software Programmer. These occupations are not included on the list of eligible occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008.

For the reasons outlined above, your application does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

The fees that you have paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks. If you submitted original supporting documents, these are being returned to you by mail.

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
I have the same case, I applied under 2171 On May 2008 , and Now my status is changed and I got the same rejection email as you got, I am going to Fax and email my Current Job Decription with updated application as well as I also got married now , I think this would work , You also try the same , because we have to query on this file , other wise to apply on new file your case will be dealt from the day 1st , Dont worry dear

Regards
Faisal

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Yes Sure, its FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca
Are You going to claim against now ?

Regards
Faisal

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

SAKB said:
Dear All ,
I received an email from nova scotia on 08-Sept-2009.
First I want to introduce you about my application history.
I applied on 4-March-2008
Marital status= single
I mention my experience from 01-2004 to 02-2005, NOC#2174 as software Programmer
and 03-2005 to 02-2007 NOC#2171, as oracle financial technical Consultant.
My mistake is that I did not update my application after 04-March-2008.
and currently I am doing part time job as University lecturer since 06-2007 as NOC#4121 and
Now I full fill the criteria of NOC#0213 and my marital status is change to married now.
I received below mention e -mail .
my question is that may i reply to update my application with current job description or may I have to re-apply again with NOC#4121 and 0213 title and how soon i should reply to them because my application status is still “application received” on Canadian website.
Need your suggestion

Dear Sir:

Your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker Class was received in Islamabad on 04March2008. Your application has since been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada for assessment.

As you may be aware, changes were made to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which affect applications submitted on or after February 27, 2008. Since your application was received on or after this date, your application is subject to these amendments.

Section 87.3(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act stipulates that

The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

Section 87.3(3) further states that

For the purposes of subsection (2), the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;

(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;

(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and

(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

Pursuant to the above sections, the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism has issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have an Arranged Employment Offer, who are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student, or who have work experience in the listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have not indicated in your application that you have an Arranged Employment Offer or that you are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student. Your application has therefore been assessed on the basis of whether you have work experience in the list of occupations eligible for processing. These occupations are identified by codes and described in the National Occupational Classification (NOC). You may access the list of eligible occupations at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

You have indicated that you have work experience in occupations with the following NOC codes: 2171 – Oracle Consultant – 2174 – Software Programmer. These occupations are not included on the list of eligible occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008.

For the reasons outlined above, your application does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

The fees that you have paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks. If you submitted original supporting documents, these are being returned to you by mail.

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
1. You have to re-apply.
2. Probably will have difficulty convincing CIC/CHC that you have 1 years experience in the NOC since you "forgot" to mention it your original application.

PMM

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hye PMM,

I have made the Experience Certifcate from my Company which is stating thay I am working in the capacity of "Category Manager" sicnce Sep 2008,my job responsibility almost matches with IS manager but orcourse not the Job Title , now Do I send this document as a claim to Nova Scotia and Application form again along with my Marriage Certificate as I got married now as well?
Please guide how would I claim now , i want to re-apply from start now

Regards
Faisal