+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recived AIP through email from Edmonton.

Math01995

Dec 15, 2019
Hello Guys.

I got the AIP through email from Edmonton and it had PA_StreetAddr below my name and not full address.

Do i need to be concerned about this, as i have read in this forum that many people got AIP and also an error message later.

But i havent received any error message till now.

I have also started my online class.

I am from India, SDS Application.

Apllied on July 10, AIP received on Sept 3rd.
It's been already 10 days.
Please help.

Reactions: knavpreet

Math01995

Dec 15, 2019
Well in Pakistan all who got it like this on 3 and 4 including me have gotten error message too.
So that means mine came out of an error?

Well i don't think applicant's country of orgin would be a factor, if it's a glitch ..

Is there anyone from India in this same situation, please reply ..

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Hello Guys.

I got the AIP through email from Edmonton and it had PA_StreetAddr below my name and not full address.

Do i need to be concerned about this, as i have read in this forum that many people got AIP and also an error message later.

Please help.
Only way to find out if it’s legit is request for GCMS notes.

Vin59

Jun 1, 2020
Hello Guys.

Please help.
I am also in the same situation like you even if we apply for GCMS notes I think they say it will take at least 30 days. So are you still going to apply?

knavpreet

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hello Guys.

Please help.
same here

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
ye
So that means mine came out of an error?

Well i don't think applicant's country of orgin would be a factor, if it's a glitch ..

Is there anyone from India in this same situation, please reply ..
there was one person got refusal in India after AIP on 4th sept
The person mentioned it in this forum

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Hello Guys.

Please help.
Don't worry bro even me and most of my friends received the same thing on 4th of september and frankly speaking I believe it's legit because of several reasons.

1. I received the mail from Edmonton CPC.
2. My file is also being processed from Edmonton CPC.
3. My eligibility review started on the same morning as that of AIP (Same thing happened to all of my friends).
4. Me and all of my friends are from University of Calgary and applied in the SDS category. So, I dont think we have a weak profile.
5. In the end I would like to say that please stay positive because if it was an error then you would have received a mail from IRCC regarding it.

Last edited:

Th3_Future

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Don't worry bro even me and most of my friends received the same thing on 4th of september and frankly speaking I believe it's legit because of several reasons.

1. I received the mail from Edmonton CPC.
2. My file is also being processed from Edmonton CPC.
3. My eligibility review started on the same morning as that of AIP (Same thing happened to all of my friends).
4. Me and all of my friends are from University of Calgary and applied in the SDS category. So, I dont think we have a weak profile.
5. In the end I'll would like to say that please stay positive because if it was an error then you would have received a mail from IRCC regarding it.
I just love your personality, because of this encouragement, not because am in this category. But because I love seeing courageous people. Thank you, and God bless you. Always stay positive.