+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recieved request document from LVO on spouse sponsorship, plz help on some points

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
Hi,

i just received couple of letters from LVO through MyCIC,

1- they requested copies of passports of 2 family members out of 4, why not all 4 ?.

they added a note on a clause where they requested the copy of passport of one of the 2 kids, that the passport will expire shortly,

when i checked it will expire in June 2020, but they didnt ask for passport renewal, just a copy plus the note on the expiry..confusing?

Q- shall i just send the one i have or renew the passport which will take 2 months..!!

2- they requested separate and new Schedule A IMM 5660, background information document,

the one i sent was only for the prinicipal applicant, i,e,my wife, as i am the sponsor and i am a PR in Canada and the kids are younger than 18,

Q- in this case , shall i send one for me as well or only for my wife...!!

the one i sent has IRCC release date as Feb 2018,

and the one i found now on the website is Nov 2018,

Q- what is the latest release for IMM 5669 for spouse sponsorship?

i have problem with IMM document when i open them on Adobe Reader XI V11,

it keep saying Javascript is disabled, but it is enabled, i went to edit menu, preferences, javascript, enable javascript...then reopened but still giving me javascrip disabled and i cant fill the boxes ...?!!

Q- Please advise?

since they ask for the documents to be sent through the online MyCIC, shall my wife , print the SCHEDULE A IMM5669 ,ink sign then scan then upload the document or fill it electronically , they put full name, then send it electronically,

the clause for requestion the schedule is like this :

" Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by : "

3- Pre Arrival invitation.

is this a good indication, that our sponsorship is being approved..?

4- Updated PCC from United Arab Emirates.

My wife already applied for PCC in 8th December 2019, UAE PCC is valid for 3 months, that means it will expire by 8 March 2020,

Q- is it good enough for now or shall we request new one,
the diffirence will be another month .