+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recieved COPR email for Passport submission however no blank pages in passport

actspredit

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,

I have received the COPR email (ready for visa) requiring me to submit Passport (which must have 2 blank pages) and photographs; however I am a frequent traveler and have only 1 blank page left in my passport. Could anyone guide me on the options.

If I renew my passport (which would have a new passport number), will it impact my application/COPR?

Will I have to entirely apply again if I renew my passport, as my passport number will change? Or is there any other option?

Thanks!

Hope7

Oct 15, 2019
UAE
Visa Office......
Dubai VFS
Hi,

I have received the COPR email (ready for visa) requiring me to submit Passport (which must have 2 blank pages) and photographs; however I am a frequent traveler and have only 1 blank page left in my passport. Could anyone guide me on the options.

If I renew my passport (which would have a new passport number), will it impact my application/COPR?

Will I have to entirely apply again if I renew my passport, as my passport number will change? Or is there any other option?

Thanks!
We are in the same boat. I have only 1 full page left with 4 single sided page empty. I applied for study visa on 3rd november. Now I want to travel before they will ask for passport for stamping. I want to know if I apply for a new a passport, I will have to resubmit the application or update the cic , about my new passport .

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
We are in the same boat. I have only 1 full page left with 4 single sided page empty. I applied for study visa on 3rd november. Now I want to travel before they will ask for passport for stamping. I want to know if I apply for a new a passport, I will have to resubmit the application or update the cic , about my new passport .
When you get your new passport, you just need to update CIC on your new passport and submit that.

Reactions: Hope7