+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recieved AOR Today on 22/04/2009/Some Queries,Attn Rupe/PMM

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Thanks to Almighty Allah that I have recieved my AOR today on 22/04/2009.I would like to thank all members especially Rupeshaari,PMM,Newyorker for their immediate and wise guidance,now I have 120 days to submit all the documents.I have got some queries now relating to that:

1>I forgot to make a copy of my Application Form,can I ask CIC Sydney to provide me a copy of my Application Form,one of my friend asked for a copy of his Application Form and he was snet a Scanned copy of his Application Form through Email,what seniors members suggest in this scenario?

2>I have claimed for Basic Proficiency in French Language as a Second Language,I am about to complete Elementray Level of French at Alliance d Francais(Institute run by French Embassy),will the certificate they issue after completing Elementary level be enough for Basic Proficiency in French? I have also decided to enroll in next level of French next month.

I have some more queries regarding documentation which I will ask laters,pls respond to these queries...............

My Timeline :
Application sent : 12/03/2009
Application Received : 18/03/2009
AOR Receieving Date : 22/4/2009

vishals_me

Star Member
Apr 20, 2009
NY/NJ/PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-12-2010
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012
Interview........
12-01-2012
Passport Req..
19-06-2012
first of Congrates man!
It didnt take even a month for u to recieve ur AOR from the date of application recieved..pretty fast i think.

FOr ur ques
1) i think it's valid if u ask them, the could provide
2) I m not sure,, may senior answer u...
but congrates anyway!

by the way,
howmuch they charge for the class u took for french?

Vishal.

canadp

Feb 25, 2009
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2010
LANDED..........
29-07-2010
Imran,

I had all the copies but Schedule 3.

It was really hard for me to recall what NOC and responsibility I had put originally. Because I cannot create same sentences again.

So I attached an explanation to Schedule 3 and cleared them that unfortunately I do not have copy of Schedule 3 and to best of my knowledge I am again filling up Schedule 3 details, if you find any discrepancy please use the details which I have originally submitted.

Sorry for the trouble.

hope this help.. lets get other seniors suggestion.

canadp

adding here : in your case application form details never get change it is fix so you can again fill it up. in my case it was different issue

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
alliance francay cert not enough, taking test will be needed
u my have rough copies that u use while filling forms, that may give u idea what u wrote

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
To claim for language proficiency, you must take a test: either a Test d’évaluation du français adapté pour le Québec (TEFaQ) or a Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ).

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
I have some more queries :

1>Is there any way that I could know about the breakdown of my points?

2>Regarding Proof of fund,I have a Bank statement of 10,000 CAD + 5000CAD invested in Stock Exchange+ Some property,my question are

a>Will they accept my investement in Stock Exchange as Proof of Fund?

b>I have joint Account with my Mother whos a Housewife,I myself opened that Bank account with my Mother,will that be causing any problem regarding Proof of Funds?

c>If I obtain a letter from a Real Estate Agent for the worth of my Property,will that letter be acceptable to CHC?
http://[b]
3>Do I have to pay any fee with this Application,I am sending to my local consulate?[/b]
4>This question is regarding Experience,It is difficult rather impossible for me to obtain a reference letter from my Current Employer as they might know my intentions.Although they have given me a letter in which all my dutuies are mentioned,I also have employment contracts and other things too,would that be enough?
5>In my original birth certificate,my name as well as my date of birth is not correct,I have asked officials concerned to correct that,should I tell CHC that some amendments have been done in my Birth Certificate? (Reason I have asked that cuzz I didnt remember whether I have submitted that Original Certificate with my Initial Application or not?)nough?

More and more and more qeries will follow as I recieve response to these queries,

Lastly Luv u all for your quick responses

A

adnan_hsn

imranali_2004us said:
I like that 'quick' bit on a Friday afternoon when I'm desperate to hit the road.

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
imranali_2004us said:
I have some more queries :

1>Is there any way that I could know about the breakdown of my points?

2>Regarding Proof of fund,I have a Bank statement of 10,000 CAD + 5000CAD invested in Stock Exchange+ Some property,my question are

a>Will they accept my investement in Stock Exchange as Proof of Fund?

b>I have joint Account with my Mother whos a Housewife,I myself opened that Bank account with my Mother,will that be causing any problem regarding Proof of Funds?

c>If I obtain a letter from a Real Estate Agent for the worth of my Property,will that letter be acceptable to CHC?
http://[b]
3>Do I have to pay any fee with this Application,I am sending to my local consulate?[/b]
4>This question is regarding Experience,It is difficult rather impossible for me to obtain a reference letter from my Current Employer as they might know my intentions.Although they have given me a letter in which all my dutuies are mentioned,I also have employment contracts and other things too,would that be enough?
5>In my original birth certificate,my name as well as my date of birth is not correct,I have asked officials concerned to correct that,should I tell CHC that some amendments have been done in my Birth Certificate? (Reason I have asked that cuzz I didnt remember whether I have submitted that Original Certificate with my Initial Application or not?)nough?

More and more and more qeries will follow as I recieve response to these queries,

1 sorry
2a yes they accept it
2b yes, this will make trouble, account should be on your name only
2c no. real state agent certificate is not valid, property should be in ur name and an approved surveyor can give value.
3 no
4 yes, hopefully
5 sorry , i cant say any thing about it

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Hi Imran Vai

You are definitely not gonna get any point for French. as CIC only awards points to TEF takers only. TEF is like IELTS, but for French. But you can send your training certs, who knows it might have some impact on the dealing officer.

It was not at all a smart job from an applicant to ask for copy to CIC after you have sent your application.

4. should be enuf.

Correct your birth cert errors and then send it to cic.
only your ownership in any fund will be taken into account. joint account isnt a problem as long as your share is clearly written on the bank cert.

good luck.