+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recently got married want to add spouse in PR Application, Seniors plz advice

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
I have recently got married and i want to add my spouse in my Federal skilled worker application, I have submitted all documents including additional documents asked by CIC and recently received letter to submit only 'New Schedule 1 Background/Declaration form'

Can seniour advise what I need to do to add my spouse in the application?

Can Seniors also tell me have i passed the pass mark as i have submit 6 month before additional documents relating to my work and University Degree as requsted by CIC?

Do i need to claim points for my spouse education, according to my calculation i have calculated 70 points?

Please advise

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
hamsafar610 said:
I have recently got married and i want to add my spouse in my Federal skilled worker application, I have submitted all documents including additional documents asked by CIC and recently received letter to submit only 'New Schedule 1 Background/Declaration form'

Can seniour advise what I need to do to add my spouse in the application?

Can Seniors also tell me have i passed the pass mark as i have submit 6 month before additional documents relating to my work and University Degree as requsted by CIC?

Do i need to claim points for my spouse education, according to my calculation i have calculated 70 points?

Please advise
send updation to your Visa Office along with Proof of marriage & other certificates

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Write a forwarding letter - mentioning your change in martial status, quote file number and send amended application incorporating details of your wife in spouse column, marriage certificate, wifes background declaration, personal history,education details, edu certificates , 5 photographs, PCC, COPY of passport and VPF of CAD 550

after some time you will receive medicals of ur wife

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explorer101 said:
Write a forwarding letter - mentioning your change in martial status, quote file number and send amended application incorporating details of your wife in spouse column, marriage certificate, wifes background declaration, personal history,education details, edu certificates , 5 photographs, PCC, COPY of passport and VPF of CAD 550

after some time you will receive medicals of ur wife
Very nice reply. I second that.