+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent PR renewal April-May 2014 Timeline

russ007

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the update Calcan.....were you able to see any online status update on eCAS? if yes when did you first see update online.

Thanks

russ007

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the update. I applied 14th May, no online update yet for me (family application)

wizard88

Oct 26, 2013
Hi JosephEtham,
For secondary identity document you included the following,

Translation of Arabic Stamps
1. Certified Translation of Arabic stamps on Passport
2. Gregorian equivalent of Hijri dates in translation above.

Did you include a certified copy of the above document?

Any members has any experience did not include certified copy of original document which got the stamps translated when renewing PR?

Dec 9, 2009
Can any one let me tell the procedure for PR renewal, from where i can get the application. I am living in Calgary so where do i submit the application and what are the documents which I have to gather and enclosed it with the application.

raojee

May 15, 2012
Hi

I applied for renewal of PR card and my application was received to CIC on 16 June 2014, till 6 September 2014, no online status appearing, it is almost 3 months.

I have to travel outside Canada in October and will return back after card expiring.

I am getting worried now why it is taking so long to start processing (online status at least).

Can someone guide me that what is normal time to appear on system?
should I re apply on urgent basis? (CIC told me to do that, as they have not starting my application)
or should I wait further?

My biggest worry is that case is not appearing in the system even after three month.

appreciate your guidance/ advice.

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Resend the application with your tickets "and proof of payments" and mark it URGENT. otherwise, you will have to wait and till they open your file, i am in the same shoes, applied in may, they have been taking a nice long summer holiday and taking there time.... your other option is to travel via US and enter canada via land border, you need to show your original landing document to the immigration officer...

russ007

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friday 5th Sep 2014 I could log on to eCAS for the first time but it didn't show any information other than asking me to check a box if I didn't want to view online status.

Monday 8th Sep 2014, called CIC and they confirmed that my card was mailed out today....

canadaon

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied on May 23, 2014 and my application received (according to Canada post website) on May 29th, 2014. Still there is no status on Ecas. Please let me know the way you guys are checking in Ecas. I am using client ID (ID in the old PR card) to check my status. Its now more than 3 months and I don't have any status update.

russ007

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I use the client ID, you can call CIC as well to get an status update

canadaon

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks russ007. Do you know the CIC number I need to call? Should I mention the Client ID for identification?

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaon we have almost the same timeline,mine is not up on ecas yet,I am expecting it in the next two weeks, keep us posted.