+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent IRCC Webform response timelines

susa333

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
I uploaded a document via webform ( not required by IRCC), how long could I hear a reply, based on the current WEBFORM processing time?

Lola34

Nov 26, 2021
I uploaded a document via webform ( not required by IRCC), how long could I hear a reply, based on the current WEBFORM processing time?
Hi. I did the same on the 26th of August. Got a response on the 15th of September. So maybe 3weeks?

Reactions: susa333

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
To whom it may concern,

I received an Invitation to Apply and proceeded to apply for Express Entry - Federal Skilled Worker, then submitted on December 16th, 2022.

On June 22nd, 2023, I arrived in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

On July 6th, 2023 I received the Ready-For-Visa letter, and I replied to the letter on the same date via web form as instructed in the Letter (about change of contact information). After submission, I received the automated email with the subject containing E-01-10200-10201-Update or ask about your application: Change or update your contact information-Permanent Residence-Federal Skilled Worker. The automated email confirmed the receipt of my IRCC Web Form.

To my understanding, I did as instructed in the letter and I am supposedly waiting for the portal credentials to log in for the next steps and to be landed virtually in Canada.

However, after calling to IRCC contact centre, an agent confirmed me that IRCC has not received anything replies from me since the date of the Ready-For-Visa letter sent out on July 6th, 2023.

Can anyone help me to reach the officer?

Yours truly,