+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent IRCC Webform response timelines

Maryam1998

Jan 31, 2021
Hi I sent a document through web form on Feb 18, 2022. No response yet. Please share your timeline
hey how does a reply of web form looks like, i’ve raised one but got an email but it doesn’t look like that they have seen my inquiry, is web form inquiry shows on your ircc portal?

Dabangg@123

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
hey how does a reply of web form looks like, i’ve raised one but got an email but it doesn’t look like that they have seen my inquiry, is web form inquiry shows on your ircc portal?
I raised webform to add my newborn baby on 4 feb 2022 and received rply on same day that " We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible."
After that on 11 march we received other response that "We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration."
Hope they add my baby soon

Slina

Jun 18, 2021
I raised one in January and received a response yesterday, 3 months later, and it was basically a bullshit generic response like "your application is in process" something I already knew....what a waste of time.

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
I raised one in January and received a response yesterday, 3 months later, and it was basically a bullshit generic response like "your application is in process" something I already knew....what a waste of time.
same here, silly response right :p

Tochu

Apr 11, 2022
Hi guys can you share the recent timeline for webform response filled on first week of March 2022..I had submitted a webform on 11 th March and no updates yet.Please someone help

Slina

Jun 18, 2021
Hi guys can you share the recent timeline for webform response filled on first week of March 2022..I had submitted a webform on 11 th March and no updates yet.Please someone help
I got mine three months later so if you're thinking quick response it won't happen....

Reactions: Tochu

diyaa110

Nov 10, 2011
All of you who have submitted the webform, did you immediately receive an automated email telling you that the webform has been received?

Because I sent a webform 2 days ago and haven't received the auto generated acknowledgement email yet. I wonder why.

Tochu

Apr 11, 2022
All of you who have submitted the webform, did you immediately receive an automated email telling you that the webform has been received?

Because I sent a webform 2 days ago and haven't received the auto generated acknowledgement email yet. I wonder why.
Usually gets the auto generated responce in less than three days.Hope you get it soon.

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021

Hy.. Did you got automated response.. Please telll

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
I raised webform to add my newborn baby on 4 feb 2022 and received rply on same day that " We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible."
After that on 11 march we received other response that "We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration."
Hope they add my baby soon
Can you please tl which webform did you raise?
There are two on site.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
And
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application
Which did you use?
Plzz reply