+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent IRCC Webform response timelines

Jul 13, 2021
Thanks for the update, This is interesting stat, since I raised another one on 24th Jan, I will wait for the update for day or two to get response before adding another Webform request in the queue. thank you all for keeping the group informed.
Hey. Did you send any attachments in the web forms? I am wondering if the attachments which we sent via IRCC webform are replaced with the existing documents or they make new slot or something?

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Anyone had any luck recently with webforms? I submitted one on September 17th to inform them of a change to my personal circumstances that I believe could impact my application. But I just got an automated response a few days later saying they were only responding to Afghanistan-related inquiries. Here's what they responded:

As you can see from the screenshot, they make an exception for "Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)". So I sent another one earlier this week to kindly follow up seeing as I believe my inquiry meets their criteria for being eligible for a response. But this time, they sent me exactly the same auto response within a few hours.

I'm finding it impossible to understand what IRCC expects me to do as an applicant in this situation. They have closed all lines of communication for applicants and yet they require us to update them if our situation changes. How can they possibly reconcile these two things? And as an aside from that, how can they possibly think it's reasonable to still use the excuse that they are only responding to Afghanistan enquiries when they are still conducting draws and also approving applications for 2021 applicants? This is beyond frustrating. I can't even imagine what it must be like for the applicants who have been waiting even longer than me. Some have been waiting since 2019. Unbelievable.

Suraj8848

Jul 8, 2021
I applied for my visa on the 30th of June where I forgot to mention my USA refusal and raised a webform on the 1st of November and it's November 29 today but still, I have no response. Will we get a response for the webform raised or it gets an automatic update without any response?

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
I applied for my visa on the 30th of June where I forgot to mention my USA refusal and raised a webform on the 1st of November and it's November 29 today but still, I have no response. Will we get a response for the webform raised or it gets an automatic update without any response?
I would call and asked if its updated on your account. They should be able to tell you.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Am I supposed to make a direct phone call and ask if my web form has been updated?
Yes, I would called. I had forgotten my visa refusal as well, and my representative send in a webform, and I call to follow-up. When I applied for notes the officer made a note that called about it.

Suraj8848

Jul 8, 2021
Yes, I would call. I had forgotten my visa refusal as well, and my representative send in a web form, and I call to follow up. When I applied for notes the officer made a note that called about it.
Thank you for the response. I will try to call them now.

Suraj8848

Jul 8, 2021
Is there anyone who forgot to mention the previous refusal of the USA or Canada and raised a web form to update them? But got no response for the web form.
And got PPR?

It's been 36 days since I raised a webform but have no response about it.

jaze68

Dec 10, 2021
Is there anyone who forgot to mention the previous refusal of the USA or Canada and raised a web form to update them? But got no response for the web form.
And got PPR?

It's been 36 days since I raised a webform but have no response about it.
Hi, have you got a response? I raised a webform one month ago and have no response.

Kamaxi

Oct 15, 2021
Sent a webform on 14th jan 2021 got a reply today on 17th feb 2021
Hello May I know that response was automatically one or specific one ? N when they actually updated in your profile like with the positive they accepted your documents for your application?