+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent IRCC Webform response timelines

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Webform sent on 15th Jan and 25th Jan. Received reply for 15th Jan webform on Feb 16th and for 25th jan webform on 23rd Feb
What category did you pick for your webform? For example, was it "permanent residence (applied online)", or something else?

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
I submitted 2 webforms, 1 in early January and the other in early February. I never received anything, but I got the approval 2 days ago, so no need anymore.

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
I submitted 2 webforms, 1 in early January and the other in early February. I never received anything, but I got the approval 2 days ago, so no need anymore.
Yeah, Webform requests seem pretty much useless these days. I got response after 7 weeks.

sadman17

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Guys,
I have a weird case. I raised two webforms with add-on request on 6th Feb to add my wife post-AOR. I raised another webform on 7th Feb to update my POF and 11th Feb to ask a question about PCC. My webform of 11th was answered on 25th Feb and the one on 7th was acknowledged on 26th Feb (reverse order). Today I called IRCC to ask if they received the webforms of 6th Feb with the application kit for my wife. The agent said they didn't receive these two webforms and told me to send again. I don't understand how two webforms were not received. It might have been bug for one webform but how come for two?

The problem is that my wife's residence country changed after her add-on request and now she will need a new PCC if she sends the application kit again.

Isn't it weird that they didn't receive my two webforms on 6th Feb. Someone on ask-kubeir FB group had this same experience and he got response on the old webform after few days. His theory is that someone needs to treat our webforms first to be available for ircc agents and until that the agent may say that he/she didn't receive the webform.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Hi Guys,
I have a weird case. I raised two webforms with add-on request on 6th Feb to add my wife post-AOR. I raised another webform on 7th Feb to update my POF and 11th Feb to ask a question about PCC. My webform of 11th was answered on 25th Feb and the one on 7th was acknowledged on 26th Feb (reverse order). Today I called IRCC to ask if they received the webforms of 6th Feb with the application kit for my wife. The agent said they didn't receive these two webforms and told me to send again. I don't understand how two webforms were not received. It might have been bug for one webform but how come for two?

The problem is that my wife's residence country changed after her add-on request and now she will need a new PCC if she sends the application kit again.

Isn't it weird that they didn't receive my two webforms on 6th Feb. Someone on ask-kubeir FB group had this same experience and he got response on the old webform after few days. His theory is that someone needs to treat our webforms first to be available for ircc agents and until that the agent may say that he/she didn't receive the webform.
I sent a webform with medical confirmation around same timeframe, on Feb 5th, NO response yet.

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Still haven't heard back from my Jan 25th webform. Been 7 weeks as of today. It seems that the response times are getting longer. I submitted another one yesterday but I probably won't hear back on that one until summer at this rate.

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Still haven't heard back from my Jan 25th webform. Been 7 weeks as of today. It seems that the response times are getting longer. I submitted another one yesterday but I probably won't hear back on that one until summer at this rate.
I would recommend send multiple webform; I sent one almost each week until I got response; however, the way they responded was weird, "got one combined response of my 12th Jan ,24th Jan and 1st Feb Webform on 1st Mar"

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I would recommend send multiple webform; I sent one almost each week until I got response; however, the way they responded was weird, "got one combined response of my 12th Jan ,24th Jan and 1st Feb Webform on 1st Mar"
I sent one just before I posted that message you replied to on Monday. Hopefully that helps move things along. That's really strange you got a combined response.