+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent IRCC Webform response timelines

Defend

Feb 9, 2022
Did you receive an automatic response? I've submitted my ticket via webform 3 weeks ago and still no even automatic response...

Tarek88

Nov 25, 2022
hello , has anyone raised webform on the month of November and get a reply ?

Yes I did I wanted to update my educational status because by mistake I didn't mention my education in my application so I sent my certificate to webform , I received

"We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible"

This is 10 days ago, and until now nothing happened

pupi

Nov 22, 2022
Yes I did I wanted to update my educational status because by mistake I didn't mention my education in my application so I sent my certificate to webform , I received

"We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible"

This is 10 days ago, and until now nothing happened
wow same here , its been 10 days since I raised as well

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
Greeting fellows,

My situation is as follows:

- I am an Outland Express Entry applicant and I received and accepted the ITA back in 2022.
- On July 6th, I received the "Request Letter/Ready-For-Visa" letter in my CIC mailbox. Then there is a section that says "If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)."
I replied via webform on the same date (July 6th) to update my current residential address in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Then I received the automated response via email saying the IRCC had confirmed the receipt of my inquiry.
- However, it took me a few calls with the IRCC agent to finally get my current contact information updated. It seemed like webform did not ever reach them.

- Then today, I called them again because my case is now supposedly processed as an In-land application (receiving the portal login credentials and all that..) and found out that IRCC has NEVER RECEIVED my reply on July 6th to the "Request Letter/Ready-For-Visa". So I submitted another webform today.

My questions are:
1) Do webform submissions really reach the IRCC officers?
2) What is the timeline that a webform reaches the IRCC and gets processed?
3) Does anyone have any other ways to contact officers (email, office telephone..) to confirm the IRCC receipt and potentially speed up the process?