+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent arrival query concerning a parents visitor visa ?

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Hi Everyone, I am a recent permanent resident to Canada. Just arrived a couple of month back still searching for a suitable job. My parents are both employed back home, wanted to visit me in Canada. Would my unemployment situation affect their application, even if both parents are fully capable of financing their trip to Canada ?

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hi there,

IMO, You are the host And host’s financial situation does not have much impact on TRVs. It’s the applicant who has to demonstrate their financial capabilities. So, in your case your parents can demonstrate that they are fully capable to bear all the expenses while visiting by submitting as much documents as they can to prove their economical condition. For example, proof of ownership of land or property in home country, employment letter, income tax returns, pay slips, Leave letter, bank statements and any liquidable funds that they have. Hope this helps.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Hi there,

IMO, You are the host And host’s financial situation does not have much impact on TRVs. It’s the applicant who has to demonstrate their financial capabilities. So, in your case your parents can demonstrate that they are fully capable to bear all the expenses while visiting by submitting as much documents as they can to prove their economical condition. For example, proof of ownership of land or property in home country, employment letter, income tax returns, pay slips, Leave letter, bank statements and any liquidable funds that they have. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much

Reactions: Patel Patel