+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Receiving two invitation on Pnp

Jessie Li

Jul 14, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have applied two PnP application with the same EE profile, they are both recently get invited to continue the profile.

Would it be okay to continue on one PnP application and ignore the other one,

What would be the best approach in this case.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Jessie Li

Jul 14, 2020
More info. I have International Graduate and Skilled Worker. Which one would be easier to get approved or they both go the same way? Thank you.

TIRATH67

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
It is impossible to get two Invitations at one profile. When you submit your application in the pool, you have to choose a specific category you are applying for and you will be only elgible to get invitation for that category. I guess you would have created two separate profiles and then choosed a specific category in each profile.

Your question regarding the which one is fast it doesn’t matter. The progressing time at PNP stage is almost same for all categories except texh pilot jobs. What matters is the application you will be applying later to the IRCC

Jessie Li

Jul 14, 2020
It is impossible to get two Invitations at one profile. When you submit your application in the pool, you have to choose a specific category you are applying for and you will be only elgible to get invitation for that category. I guess you would have created two separate profiles and then choosed a specific category in each profile.

Your question regarding the which one is fast it doesn’t matter. The progressing time at PNP stage is almost same for all categories except texh pilot jobs. What matters is the application you will be applying later to the IRCC

Perfect. Thank you very much.

I am glad you understand my situation. Indeed, I have created two separated PnP applications.

In this case, I will just continue my application with International graduate and let the skilled worker one expired by itself.

Would you have any other suggestion for my approach?

I appreciate your valuable advise. Thank you.

Jessie Li

Jul 14, 2020
Hi all.

One more quick question, on my job offer, it has stated the end date. I have just checked the requirement for the PNP program for job offter. That has to be full time and have no end date. In this case, would my PNP application not be valid to pass the requirement. Thank you.

TIRATH67

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Hi all.

One more quick question, on my job offer, it has stated the end date. I have just checked the requirement for the PNP program for job offter. That has to be full time and have no end date. In this case, would my PNP application not be valid to pass the requirement. Thank you.
If your Job is under Tech Pilot program, it can have a end date, but if not it I think it would not be eligible. Please see the attached List.

https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/0c9acee2-06ea-471b-bc9e-c7547d60d092/BC-PNP-Tech-Pilot_Key-Technology-Occupations.aspx

Jessie Li

Jul 14, 2020
If your Job is under Tech Pilot program, it can have a end date, but if not it I think it would not be eligible. Please see the attached List.

https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/0c9acee2-06ea-471b-bc9e-c7547d60d092/BC-PNP-Tech-Pilot_Key-Technology-Occupations.aspx
Thank you for your reply. I can actually qualify 2132, which is on list, however, on my profile I have written 2311, because I was told it is easier to lower the job title and still be able to approved.

And I do not have invitation for the Tech Pilot program but the EE- Skilled Worker and International Student.

TIRATH67

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Thank you for your reply. I can actually qualify 2132, which is on list, however, on my profile I have written 2311, because I was told it is easier to lower the job title and still be able to approved.

And I do not have invitation for the Tech Pilot program but the EE- Skilled Worker and International Student.
What I can recommend is that decline the invitation and submit a new profile under the Noc 2132 code. Because the cut off score is pretty low for Tech - Pilot draw, and it is weekly , so will get invitation next week. However, I am not sure about your job duties and which NOC you should choose, I would recommend to consult a lawyer or send email directly to BCPNP.