+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RECEIVING CORRESPONDENCE LETTER OF BIOMETRICS

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Good day! Please need some insights. I’ve received the correspondence letter of biometrics last Jan 21, 2021 but it was dated April 29, 2020. I lodged my student application last Feb 2020. I submitted all the requirements including biometrics and medical before lockdown. So i’m just wondering if this is a good sign?

usman_1986

Oct 10, 2019
Yes my medical is passed already. I haven’t receive AIP coz i lodged and completed all the requirements before lockdown.
When did it updated as passed in portal? Also people with complete files received AIPs. Did u apply for fall 2020? Are u taking online classes?

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yes my medical is passed already. I haven’t receive AIP coz i lodged and completed all the requirements before lockdown.
Done my medical on 28th of Feb and it shows March 5 that my medical passed. Our school has a montly starting dates coz its a private school. And some of my friends that applied too before lockdown didnt receive AIP’s. Coz in my information receiving AIP’s are only for the one who applies before Sept 15.

usman_1986

Oct 10, 2019
Done my medical on 28th of Feb and it shows March 5 that my medical passed. Our school has a montly starting dates coz its a private school. And some of my friends that applied too before lockdown didnt receive AIP’s. Coz in my information receiving AIP’s are only for the one who applies before Sept 15.
Biometrics correspondence letter is received before the final decision. Considering your profile I think u will be receiving a PPR (Passport Request) now.

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Biometrics correspondence letter is received before the final decision. Considering your profile I think u will be receiving a PPR (Passport Request) now.
Thank you! Claiming and hoping for positive result! It’s almost a year since i lodged my application and its really stressing me out.