+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received VBL but PPR is delayed

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Who do we reach out to? This is very frustrating. We sent a webform directly to the visa office a couple of days ago, but all they did was issue another BVL for the person that is missing passport request.

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I have also raised a webform to the responsible visa office and i am waiting for response. Let's see
Keep me posted. I raised another webform today. I think the second BVL came in response to the webform I raised two days ago. I think the person approving the visa doesn't know how to check a box in the system to generate the freaking OPR.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Original passport request.
That's correct, 2 days ago, both applicants got BVL, only one got OPR.
Today, the applicant who didn't get OPR, got another BVL. This is very frustrating. To me, it looks like someone doesn't know how to use their system.
Every individual is processed individually. There can be some variation between family members when it comes to request dates.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Keep me posted. I raised another webform today. I think the second BVL came in response to the webform I raised two days ago. I think the person approving the visa doesn't know how to check a box in the system to generate the freaking OPR.
Could also mean that the other two haven’t finished being processed and no decision
has been made yet about approval:refusal. Fairly common for people to either be approved/refused very quickly or if they require manual processing then it can take 3+ months to hear about application.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied for visitor visa
Applied 25th Feb 2023
Biometric 1st march
BVL got it on 9th march
Still no update on PPR ..
Medical not needed for our country .
Does anyone experiencing the same issue .. today is 15th of March 2023 .. usually the last decision letter comes with BVL. That's why a bit worried
Processing times can be 3+ months so you’re still within very typical processing times. Final decision letter down’s come soon after biometrics if the file is being reviewed manually and it isn’t an automated approval/refusal.

mahdi3751

Apr 2, 2023
Can't say much about their negligence. Yes it's really frustrating
I submitted on 11th March and Bio on 15th March.
I got BVL on 30th March and still waiting for the final result.
I think many people who received BVL onthe second half of March are still waiting for PPR. I know many people

Fakhir01

Apr 11, 2023
I submitted on 11th March and Bio on 15th March.
I got BVL on 30th March and still waiting for the final result.
I think many people who received BVL onthe second half of March are still waiting for PPR. I know many people
Mahdi have u checked your application status on tracker and if u did that, did you see any visa number or expiry date of visa?
And has your destination updated on tracker?