+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received VBL but PPR is delayed

ST97

Feb 6, 2023
This happened today to my in-laws. They had a visitor visa application going on for months, today they both got BVL but only one PPR. Let me know if you get PPR. We are going to submit the passport they asked for, but I'm starting to think someone forgot to press a button, lol.
Sure i will update ..my husband already got his stamped visa and i m still waiting for OPR.. even i can see visa document number and expiry of visa on IRCC Application Tracker but still no OPR..

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254

Fakhir01

Apr 11, 2023
Same case with me got bvl on 20 march, 2023. Till now no response but in application tracker its showing the validity of visa plus its visa number

Goodlk4u

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Same case with me got bvl on 20 march, 2023. Till now no response but in application tracker its showing the validity of visa plus its visa number
@Fakhir01

My application is TRV and
and we are 4 candidates
created with principle applicant and also other but
I could not create Tracker login

Any suggestion?

It appears message

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Sure i will update ..my husband already got his stamped visa and i m still waiting for OPR.. even i can see visa document number and expiry of visa on IRCC Application Tracker but still no OPR..
We raised a webform today to the visa office in charge. I'll let you know if it makes a difference.

Fakhir01

Apr 11, 2023
@Fakhir01

My application is TRV and
and we are 4 candidates
created with principle applicant and also other but
I could not create Tracker login

Any suggestion?

It appears message

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
Idk what could be the reason but i applied along with my mother with separate accounts. Tried to login separately on tracker tool from both accounts and it actually worked. It just only requires your application number and UCI while registering and some of basic info of the applicant of who's application information you are trying to get.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
We got another BVL today, but still no PPR, I don't know what they are doing.
So one person got TWO BVLs, the other one BVL and one OPR.

Fakhir01

Apr 11, 2023
Original passport request.
That's correct, 2 days ago, both applicants got BVL, only one got OPR.
Today, the applicant who didn't get OPR, got another BVL. This is very frustrating. To me, it looks like someone doesn't know how to use their system.
Their system maintenance has just finished a couple of moments ago. I ll advise you to check your application status through the tracker tool on their website