+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received two Aips, also medical and Bvl updated on same date .

lak_l1

Aug 31, 2016
Any updates??
Got Refusal
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Given your previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. Refused under R216(1)(b).

• Sad
Reactions: vrajat and Petita

Irfan995

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Got Refusal
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Given your previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. Refused under R216(1)(b).
[/QUOTE
Oh sorry to hear that, which course u have applied currently ?

Nvd

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Got Refusal
Did u have AIP ?

vrajat

Feb 14, 2021
yesterday i got my BVL, how much time will it take for final decision?
file lodged-8 june
AIP - 13 aug.
med and bio both are updated
BVL 13 feb

Irfan995

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
yesterday i got my BVL, how much time will it take for final decision?
file lodged-8 june
AIP - 13 aug.
med and bio both are updated
BVL 13 feb
Medical and Biometric updated on same date ? I received PPR after 10 days of BVl.