+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received study permit mail but want to know that am i going to get student visa? Is it confirm?

Seam19

Jul 25, 2019
Today I got a mail from canada immigration & that says "Your application has been approved & you have got study permit".
My question is "Am I going to get student visa?" Is it confirm?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Today I got a mail from canada immigration & that says "Your application has been approved & you have got study permit".
ofcourse confirmed! Did you submit your passport already? If not then they will ask for it.

Seam19

Jul 25, 2019
ofcourse confirmed! Did you submit your passport already? If not then they will ask for it.
I had summited my passport with papers. I am worried about my visa cause they didn’t mail me for medical test. Are they going to give me visa without medical?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I had summited my passport with papers. I am worried about my visa cause they didn’t mail me for medical test. Are they going to give me visa without medical?
I have heard from 2 other students who got the visa but no medical was requested.

sukeshav

Jul 25, 2019
Hi, could you pls include below information, as it is helpful for others.
- paper or online application?
- SDS or non SDS?
- Timeline of each notifications?