+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received RPRF

Pooja02466

Nov 29, 2018
Hi

I received ITA on 26 Augusts 18 and Accepted it. That time I didn't pay RPRF fees. Now I received a mail to pay RPRF fees. However, I paid The fees. What does it mean? Has my application approved? What is next process?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What do you mean you didn't pay rprf at the time of accepting ITA? You can only pay rprf at the time of AOR or after you get rprf request post AoR.

Anyways getting rprf request nowadays doesn't mean anything. Also depends on What's your AoR and the wording stated on your request letter.

I also got rprf request on 11 Oct since then no update for my application so you can imagine.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi

I received ITA on 26 Augusts 18 and Accepted it. That time I didn't pay RPRF fees. Now I received a mail to pay RPRF fees. However, I paid The fees. What does it mean? Has my application approved? What is next process?
Did you submit your application by yourself? Because there's no relationship between ITA and RPRF
Check your online status to see what's written under Additional data request.

Pooja02466

Nov 29, 2018
My consultant submitted my applicaion and he said It a good sign to receive RPRF email. However, I accpeted my ITA and submitted applciation on 22 oct and yesterday received RPRF request.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My consultant submitted my applicaion and he said It a good sign to receive RPRF email. However, I accpeted my ITA and submitted applciation on 22 oct and yesterday received RPRF request.
Alright. Good. Now that you'e paid and uploaded the receipt, you'll have to wait for progress on your application.

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
My medical was cleared in september, i have provided all documents PCC and all.
Ah! You must be close then. I'd say December. :) When you log in to MyCIC, does it say N/A next to Additional Documents section? I'm not sure but I think that's an indication that your RFRP stage is clear.

Pooja02466

Nov 29, 2018
Well, I don't know. My consultant look after my case. Yes, I have paid my RPRF fees but still worried about what next?

I have read online that you can pay RPRF fees at the tim eof submission or later as asked by CIC. I chose to pay later. What does it mean? I am still worried

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Well, I don't know. My consultant look after my case. Yes, I have paid my RPRF fees but still worried about what next?

I have read online that you can pay RPRF fees at the tim eof submission or later as asked by CIC. I chose to pay later. What does it mean? I am still worried
You don't necessarily have to pay RPRF at the time of submission. It's up to you when you want to pay it. As of now, I'd say you've got nothing to worry about. Just wait for the next update, which would be the passport request hopefully.