+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received request for RPRF...What next and how much time?

Roopakv

Jan 30, 2015
Hi,

I received a request for RPRF and some documents to complete my applicationon FEB 2nd and with deadline of one week.I submitted all of them by FEB 7th and paid RPRF.

Can someone tell me what will be the next process and when to expect the final result.What is the min and max time for next step.

Thanks

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roopakv said:
Hi,

I received a request for RPRF and some documents to complete my applicationon FEB 2nd and with deadline of one week.I submitted all of them by FEB 7th and paid RPRF.

Can someone tell me what will be the next process and when to expect the final result.What is the min and max time for next step.

Thanks
Wait is all you can do. Sooner later you will hear from them. Get busy on your regular work.

psharma.np

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
This is a million dollar question... I am also on the same boat having paid RPRF fees on jan 27 and waiting for next step...

it looks like fsw candidate with family members take more time to get ppr...just my $$

EricCartman

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Canada
Nothing is certain with CIC.
I received Rprf request on Jan 7 when i have paid it upfront and still no response from CIC lol
Have to hang in there and be patient :)

Roopakv

Jan 30, 2015
psharma.np said:
This is a million dollar question... I am also on the same boat having paid RPRF fees on jan 27 and waiting for next step...

it looks like fsw candidate with family members take more time to get ppr...just my $$
seems like i am in the queue then :D

Roopakv

Jan 30, 2015
StAnger said:
Wait is all you can do. Sooner later you will hear from them. Get busy on your regular work.
I understand... but will there be difference in timelines for province and genral ITA

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Roopakv said:
I understand... but will there be difference in timelines for province and genral ITA
Nothing can be said. each application is different and is processed differently.