+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received request for Passport but dependent not added in profile.

prashant89

Aug 6, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for Express Entry in November 2019. After multiple Medical History, Police verification etc, I finally received the request for passports from IRCC to issue my COPR I believe.

The issue I am facing is I have a new born child whom I have been trying to get updated on my profile since 3 months. I have written multiple webforms to IRCC and provided them all the documents of my dependent and other forms without them even asking for it. I have not received any reply back from them and the automated response mentions Afghanistan Crisis as the reason.

Now I received the email from IRCC few days back asking for passports within 30 days to the VFS consulate New York. When I log into my express entry account, I do not see any updates at all. I do not see my child as a dependent also. IRCC mentioned that failure to mention important information will not be tolerated.

My worry is that, if IRCC looked into the webforms they would have asked my Childs medical to be done and added his name to my profile. They did not do anything. I do not know if he is given any special break from Medical because he is a US citizen and does not need Visa to Travel.

I do not know if I should be submitting my passports to VFS or not. The email mentions that I inform IRCC immediately if there is a change in circumstance. I emailed them again. But what should I do if they do not come back within 30 days?

tldr:

- Sent multiple webforms about newborn along with all the information they would need.
- IRCC has not responded or updated my profile.
- IRCC asking me to send passports for final steps.
- Childs (US Citizen) medical is not requested yet.
- What do I do, time is ticking?

Please help me folks.

Thanks,
Prashant

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for Express Entry in November 2019. After multiple Medical History, Police verification etc, I finally received the request for passports from IRCC to issue my COPR I believe.

The issue I am facing is I have a new born child whom I have been trying to get updated on my profile since 3 months. I have written multiple webforms to IRCC and provided them all the documents of my dependent and other forms without them even asking for it. I have not received any reply back from them and the automated response mentions Afghanistan Crisis as the reason.

Now I received the email from IRCC few days back asking for passports within 30 days to the VFS consulate New York. When I log into my express entry account, I do not see any updates at all. I do not see my child as a dependent also. IRCC mentioned that failure to mention important information will not be tolerated.

My worry is that, if IRCC looked into the webforms they would have asked my Childs medical to be done and added his name to my profile. They did not do anything. I do not know if he is given any special break from Medical because he is a US citizen and does not need Visa to Travel.

I do not know if I should be submitting my passports to VFS or not. The email mentions that I inform IRCC immediately if there is a change in circumstance. I emailed them again. But what should I do if they do not come back within 30 days?

tldr:

- Sent multiple webforms about newborn along with all the information they would need.
- IRCC has not responded or updated my profile.
- IRCC asking me to send passports for final steps.
- Childs (US Citizen) medical is not requested yet.
- What do I do, time is ticking?

Please help me folks.

Thanks,
Prashant
@prashant89 are you aware of which office is handing your case? It would be best to e-mail them directly rather than hope for webforms/phone calls

If it is the ottawa office that was handing your case, you can just email them using this id: cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca. All the best!!

StellaNJ

Apr 26, 2019
Me too. Please. I applied for permanent residence (FSW EE) in December 2019. Got married in 2020 and had a baby in 2021. I informed IRCC of these changes several times by webforms, but kept getting replies saying my information has been sent to the relevant office treating my application.

yesterday, i received a re medicals request and an ADR for police clearance certificate and a schedule A form with 30 days as deadline to submit.

my spouse and child were not mentioned.

Please how can I contact ircc so they add them and update my application to avoid possible delay

StellaNJ

Apr 26, 2019
My visa office was Dakar senegal when I last checked. However, I don’t know if it is still same. I need to contact ircc directly but I am in Cameroon