+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Pre arrival services letter

AkKhattra

Oct 8, 2022
Hi ,
I’ve applied my file in Aug 2022 got my biometrics done and medical ( on hold due to pregnancy) and I’ve received pre arrival services letter can I get to what’s the timeline to receive the approval ?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi ,
I’ve applied my file in Aug 2022 got my biometrics done and medical ( on hold due to pregnancy) and I’ve received pre arrival services letter can I get to what’s the timeline to receive the approval ?
Im in same situation i mean my wife gave her medicals today but not on hold and also recieved pre arrival services letter today. Bit confused without background check,security check status update getting this letter already.Hopefully it is meant for some goodnews. All the best for your application and keep posted if you see any updated.mine june 21,2022, outland paper application

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Im in same situation i mean my wife gave her medicals today but not on hold and also recieved pre arrival services letter today. Bit confused without background check,security check status update getting this letter already.Hopefully it is meant for some goodnews. All the best for your application and keep posted if you see any updated.mine june 21,2022, outland paper application
Do they send a separate email to PA for pre arrival or does it come in GC Key? Please advise

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
My lawyer got the email as she is representing the file and she forwarded me today.Did you recieve one too?
Am still waiting for it. My eligibility started though. Usually they send it when eligibility completes.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Am still waiting for it. My eligibility started though. Usually they send it when eligibility completes.
Ok i have seen huge dealy in my own PR inland application CEC sp not have many hopes that it will be that fast. Especially considering my wife's case is bit complicated and that its Mexico VO where almost all applicants whose files got processed there got delayed,so i thought it was sent by mistake. Anyways will wait for next updates. Hope you get yours soon. By tge way its pre arrival servuces letter not pre arrival letter i ain't sure if both are different .