+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PR Card but never received eCOPR

Feb 26, 2022
Hi everyone,

I have received my PR Card today in mail, but I have never got eCOPR. Here is my timeline:

1st Portal email: February 2
Credentials portal email: February 3
Uploaded photo and mailing address: February 3
IRCC GCKey account changed status to "Approved": February 8

On IRCC account, there is also a new section "Document Status", which also has information about COPR (Document number, expiry date, etc.)

Has anyone had a similar experience?

andr75

Apr 4, 2022
I'm in the same situation. I got the PR Card but the status on PR Portal is still under review. I sent them several emails, web form requests, etc. without any result.

gowthamswift

Mar 2, 2023
Hi Everyone,
I am in the same situation here.
Photo and address updated: Feb 2, 2023
Feb 15: On gckey account status changed to "Approved" also a new section opened at the bottom with file number, expiry date etc.

However, I did not receive my eCOPR

I called IRCC, they said the officer already uploaded it for you, but I did not receive it. Also, the agent mentioned that my PR Card is in processing.

Not sure what to do, please share your experience on this. At the end did you all receive the eCOPR? If so, when and what steps I should take?

Please and Thank you,
G

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I am in the same situation here.
Photo and address updated: Feb 2, 2023
Feb 15: On gckey account status changed to "Approved" also a new section opened at the bottom with file number, expiry date etc.

However, I did not receive my eCOPR

I called IRCC, they said the officer already uploaded it for you, but I did not receive it. Also, the agent mentioned that my PR Card is in processing.

Not sure what to do, please share your experience on this. At the end did you all receive the eCOPR? If so, when and what steps I should take?

Please and Thank you,
G
Usually one gets an email once eCoPR is uploaded and has 7 days to download it otherwise it gets disappeared. Did you get the email regarding that? When did you replied to the email?

gowthamswift

Mar 2, 2023
Usually one gets an email once eCoPR is uploaded and has 7 days to download it otherwise it gets disappeared. Did you get the email regarding that? When did you replied to the email?
I did not get any email saying "Your ECOPR is available to download"
Approval on Jan 30 - replied on same day
Jan 31 - Portal 2

I am thinking its some kind of technical error. I can see the ECOPR is generated in my gckey account but nothing in my PR Portal.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Jan 31 - Portal 2

I am thinking its some kind of technical error. I can see the ECOPR is generated in my gckey account but nothing in my PR Portal.
Keep on trying, also keep an eye on your inbox and spam as well.

Harsh37

Sep 7, 2022
Jan 31 - Portal 2

We're in the same boat. So did you ever receive eCOPR? We contacted IRCC customer care, as per them they've sent eCOPR but we never received. And on portal also, there is no link open to download eCOPR

Harsh37

Sep 7, 2022
Jan 31 - Portal 2

How did you get eCOPR then? We're in the same boat