+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PPR email. submitted passport for stamping and issue of COPR - query on online application

Akshay9

Sep 9, 2018
Hi All,

I have received my PPR email and sent passport to Ottawa office for stamping and issue of 'COPR'.
I just checked my return envelope tracking number and it's activated.

My query is, after returning the passport, does IRCC update my on-line application status ? I did not see any change in my on-line application.

Please let me know.
Thanks in advance and all the best to everyone

Reactions: FAYZAN ALI

Akshay9

Sep 9, 2018
Hi All,

My application status is now approved and created counter file in the profile with all the details. Below are my timelines.

Category: CEC Inland
AOR - Jan 04,2019
Medical Passed - Feb 12,2019
PPR - May 14,2019
Passport submitted - May 23,2019
Application Approved - June 3,2019
Passport received - June 3,2019

wish you all the best to everyone.

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Application approved June 3rd.
When will my passport be dispatched?
I didn't receive any email. I logged into my account and I see that it's approved.

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
I am scared. Please tell me if I did this correct:

They said do not put any address on the return envelope. So I did not. Does it matter?

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Hi All,

My application status is now approved and created counter file in the profile with all the details. Below are my timelines.

Category: CEC Inland
AOR - Jan 04,2019
Medical Passed - Feb 12,2019
PPR - May 14,2019
Passport submitted - May 23,2019
Application Approved - June 3,2019
Passport received - June 3,2019

wish you all the best to everyone.
Do you live in ottawa

Akshay9

Sep 9, 2018
I am scared. Please tell me if I did this correct:

They said do not put any address on the return envelope. So I did not. Does it matter?

I live in waterloo. hopefully you will receive passport with in couple of days.
for me, the status changed after two days.

I did not write my address on retrun envelope and just filled it in Annexure form A received in PPR email.

Don't tense . everything will go smooth. all the best

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014

I did not write my address on retrun envelope and just filled it in Annexure form A received in PPR email.

Thanks for your kind words man. This brings a little peace to my heart. I am waiting to book my tickets to India on Friday after I get my passport back. Do you know if I need to get an eTA after coPR to go out of the country?

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Thanks for your kind words man. This brings a little peace to my heart. I am waiting to book my tickets to India on Friday after I get my passport back. Do you know if I need to get an eTA after coPR to go out of the country?
I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Akshay9

Sep 9, 2018
I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
usually for other province, it will take 2-3 days delivery time. check the timings in Candapost website. and track your return envelope reference number.

you can do landing inside Canada as well by crossing USA border and do flagpole.

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
usually for other province, it will take 2-3 days delivery time. check the timings in Candapost website. and track your return envelope reference number.

you can do landing inside Canada as well by crossing USA border and do flagpole.
I am going to pick up my spouse who got her CoPR in India. Her passport was dispatched today from NDVO to her address. That's why I was wondering about mine.

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014

Thanks for providing me with the details.

mopjedopje101

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
I submitted my passport may 17, still have not receive anything yet or changes on my application. What is the regular time to get the visa stamped on the passport and COPR

JSAA

Apr 23, 2019

I've just seen that I shouldn't write my address. But I did!!! Now I'm worried that something can get wrong!!!!