+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PPR email ""Need Some Help"""

saudagar2018

Jun 18, 2018
Hello,

I have received PPR email today. I am CEC inland applicant. They asked me to send passport through Canada Post express service. My question is that can I use fedex or UPS because there is some conflict going on between IRCC and Canada Post.

please help.,., some advice

regards,

Amar

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Don't worry! Anyways your passport has to come back through Canada Post (Xpressport) only. So don't worry and don't be negative. :)
I just sent mine in January, it reached on time and came back on time. :)

Reactions: bzhanson

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hello,

I have received PPR email today. I am CEC inland applicant. They asked me to send passport through Canada Post express service. My question is that can I use fedex or UPS because there is some conflict going on between IRCC and Canada Post.

please help.,., some advice

regards,

Amar
Hello bro I have some questions, plz can you help me, any contact number, I'm in land applicant, have same issue as you ,plz share your number, thanks

OldBoy31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Your applicant is also under additional verification, I mean they ask you additional documents or any thing ,how long have you wait for pr
They send a mail asking for passport and you can only send through canada post. They don't ask for additional documents at this point.

PR normal process is about 6 months. Depending on the complication of the case it can take longer.
I got PR in 7 months. One friend got in 5 months and other friend got in 2 years.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
They send a mail asking for passport and you can only send through canada post. They don't ask for additional documents at this point.

PR normal process is about 6 months. Depending on the complication of the case it can take longer.
I got PR in 7 months. One friend got in 5 months and other friend got in 2 years.
Thanks bro, I'm already waiting for past 16 months