+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PPR Email - Change of Address

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon @scylla @abhishek_89 and other memebers:

I received PPR EMail yesterday (25th July 2019). I am an FSW outland applicant from India and I have been asked to submit passport and photos in India. However, next week I am moving to UAE (Abu Dhabi) and I cannot delay my travel to UAE.
1. Could you please guide me as to how should I proceed? If I am not mistaken, i can submit passport in Abu Dhabi as well, right? Currently, my residential address in Abu Dhabi is not finalized. HOwever, is it fine if i submit a request for change of address mentioning my new address as my new employer's address (work address) in Abu dhabi ?

2. Another issue is that my passport will be stuck in UAE employment visa process as well. Although i will try my best to prioritize canada PR process ( as it has to be done in 30 days), in worst case scenario, if I am not able to submit passport within 30 days, is there any alternative to extend the passport submission deadline?

I would really appreciate if you could help me with both of my above queries so that I can proceed without any further delay..

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
You need to raise a CSE or call them, explain to them your situation and ask IRCC to Change your Visa office and allow you to submit your passport in Abu Dhabi and extend your PPR deadline.

By the way, what was your AOR?

Reactions: pm_0103

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
You need to raise a CSE or call them, explain to them your situation and ask IRCC to Change your Visa office and allow you to submit your passport in Abu Dhabi and extend your PPR deadline.

By the way, what was your AOR?
Hello @dotslash227 @legalfalcon @scylla @abhishek_89
Thanks for your reply. My AOR is March 10, 2019.
I had sent an email (as well as raised a CSE) requesting them to change passport submission office to Abu Dhabi. However, I have a couple of queries. I would really appreciate if you could help me with below.

1. I have not received any confirmation yet from IRCC wrt change of passport submission office. If I dont receive reply before current deadlines, should I just proceed and submit in Abu Dhabi without any confirmation email. Also, If I receive confirmation for change in Visa Office, does it mean that new deadline will be 30 days from the date of issuance of new PPR letter.

2. I am moving to UAE to work for a new employer and my timelines for UAE employment visa as well as that of Canada PPR have coincided. I will reach UAE this week (already 7 days past by current PPR deadline). My employer would want my original passport for my employment visa (as currently I am going on a two month work visa). I am really confused as how to manage both the tasks. Its next to impossible to convince new employer to postpone employment visa formalities ( as my work visa will expire till then).
Would really appreciate if you could provide some guidance in this case.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello @sheri268
COuld you please help me with above queries. I am really stressing out on this.
In your PPR mail which visa office they refer you ?? If possible pm me or post your PPR mail here without your personal details.

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
In your PPR mail which visa office they refer you ?? If possible pm me or post your PPR mail here without your personal details.
Hello

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission

I have also dm u my PPR email.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission

I have also dm u my PPR email.
Sorry for the late reply ...I replied you there

Hannah43

Apr 14, 2021
[/QUOTE]
Hello @dotslash227 @legalfalcon @scylla @abhishek_89
Thanks for your reply. My AOR is March 10, 2019.
I had sent an email (as well as raised a CSE) requesting them to change passport submission office to Abu Dhabi. However, I have a couple of queries. I would really appreciate if you could help me with below.

1. I have not received any confirmation yet from IRCC wrt change of passport submission office. If I dont receive reply before current deadlines, should I just proceed and submit in Abu Dhabi without any confirmation email. Also, If I receive confirmation for change in Visa Office, does it mean that new deadline will be 30 days from the date of issuance of new PPR letter.

2. I am moving to UAE to work for a new employer and my timelines for UAE employment visa as well as that of Canada PPR have coincided. I will reach UAE this week (already 7 days past by current PPR deadline). My employer would want my original passport for my employment visa (as currently I am going on a two month work visa). I am really confused as how to manage both the tasks. Its next to impossible to convince new employer to postpone employment visa formalities ( as my work visa will expire till then).
Would really appreciate if you could provide some guidance in this case.
I am also having the same issue, updated my country of residence but still got a PPR letter based on my prior country of residence. How did you get this sorted out?