+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PPR,but staying outside India-can I request for a change in my VO now?

pitra426

Jan 1, 2016
Hello All,

I was in India when I had applied for PR through EE (AOR-March-'16).
I received the PPR email last night which asks me to send my passport to the High Commission in New Delhi.

But,I moved to Singapore less than 30 days before-I had raised a CSE to inform CIC about the change in employment.
As it is illegal to send the passport outside India, I am worried as to how I can meet the 30 day deadline to submit the passport and 2 photos.
I checked with VFS in SG and they said they cannot send it to India and can only submit to the HC in SG.

Please advise on how this situation can be resolved.
I can't even feel happy about the PPR,as I am already worried about how to meet the deadline without breaking laws.

Regards,
R

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
pitra426 said:
Hello All,

I was in India when I had applied for PR through EE (AOR-March-'16).
I received the PPR email last night which asks me to send my passport to the High Commission in New Delhi.

But,I moved to Singapore less than 30 days before-I had raised a CSE to inform CIC about the change in employment.
As it is illegal to send the passport outside India, I am worried as to how I can meet the 30 day deadline to submit the passport and 2 photos.
I checked with VFS in SG and they said they cannot send it to India and can only submit to the HC in SG.

Please advise on how this situation can be resolved.
I can't even feel happy about the PPR,as I am already worried about how to meet the deadline without breaking laws.

Regards,
R
Why not travel to India for a week and take care of the business? it's such a short distance, why the headache?