+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PPR and sent Passport but it came back with no visa and no letters

Jan 21, 2021
I got PPR back in October 2020 but there were no VFS open in my country. They mentioned to use Blue-Dart service to courier the Passport but such service doesn't exist in my country. Only option was to wait for for local VFS to open. I sent an email to Immigration explaining this situation but got no reply about it. There is a 30 days time limit to submit Passport and the VFS opened in 30th day. I sent the passport, 2 photos and PPR email printout. Waited for about 1.5 months and now it came back without anything inside :( Does anyone know what had happened and what I can do. Already sent an email to IRCC but it will take a while for them to reply.

Tenzintenzin

Oct 24, 2018
I got PPR back in October 2020 but there were no VFS open in my country. They mentioned to use Blue-Dart service to courier the Passport but such service doesn't exist in my country. Only option was to wait for for local VFS to open. I sent an email to Immigration explaining this situation but got no reply about it. There is a 30 days time limit to submit Passport and the VFS opened in 30th day. I sent the passport, 2 photos and PPR email printout. Waited for about 1.5 months and now it came back without anything inside :( Does anyone know what had happened and what I can do. Already sent an email to IRCC but it will take a while for them to reply.
Hi
Did you recieved mail by now?
why ppr but no visa?