+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received PEI letter of Interest on myCIC express entry profile

andersoft

Feb 8, 2016
I had received a letter of interest on myCIC express entry profile from prince Edward Island. There was no link to a pdf file and no information on how i can apply for PEI nomination. The information of the PEI letter of Interest states that i should contact PEI directly. I had checked PEI website but couldn't find any useful information. Can someone in the house direct me to the link where i can apply for PEI nomination.?

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Re: Received PEI letter of Interest & need to apply for PEI express entry nomination

andersoft ,

congratulations first for your PT.

1)Are you inland ?
2) What is the content of your PT letter . Has they given any instructions useful in that ?
3) PEI rarely send PT to MyCIC . Most of us directly send EOI email to PEI and got nomination ,,

andersoft

Feb 8, 2016
Re: Received PEI letter of Interest & need to apply for PEI express entry nomination

Thanks!

I am in Canada.

The content of my PEI PT letter is simillar to Ontario Immigrant nominee PT letter. As found below:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prince Edward Island would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear Auzteen,

The Government of Prince Edward Island is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Prince Edward Island to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Prince Edward Island directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Prince Edward Island. You will first have to satisfy Prince Edward Island that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the CIC website. You will also find a link to Prince Edward Island's PNP requirements and contact information.

General information:

If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Prince Edward Island's nominee program.

It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination.

If you decline the nomination, you will stay in the Express Entry pool of candidates. You will still be eligible to receive invitations to apply under the federal immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or Canadian Experience Class). As well, other provinces and territories (if applicable) will be able to see your profile for future consideration.

You are not obligated to:
•contact a province or territory that is interested in you, or
•accept a nomination from a province or territory.

However, if you do not accept a nomination, there is no guarantee that you will be nominated by another province or territory, or that you will be invited to apply under a federal economic program in Express Entry.

A PNP nomination does not guarantee that you are eligible for permanent residence. The final decision to issue a visa or other document for permanent residence rests with CIC.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just need a link to the PEI nomination application forms to submit my application. Your help is urgently needed. I'm running out of time!

laxmi7

Dec 5, 2015

andersoft said:
Thanks!

I am in Canada.

The content of my PEI PT letter is simillar to Ontario Immigrant nominee PT letter. As found below:
Prince Edward Island would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear Auzteen,

The Government of Prince Edward Island is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Prince Edward Island to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Prince Edward Island directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Prince Edward Island. You will first have to satisfy Prince Edward Island that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the CIC website. You will also find a link to Prince Edward Island's PNP requirements and contact information.

General information:

If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Prince Edward Island's nominee program.

It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination.

If you decline the nomination, you will stay in the Express Entry pool of candidates. You will still be eligible to receive invitations to apply under the federal immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or Canadian Experience Class). As well, other provinces and territories (if applicable) will be able to see your profile for future consideration.

You are not obligated to:
•contact a province or territory that is interested in you, or
•accept a nomination from a province or territory.

However, if you do not accept a nomination, there is no guarantee that you will be nominated by another province or territory, or that you will be invited to apply under a federal economic program in Express Entry.

A PNP nomination does not guarantee that you are eligible for permanent residence. The final decision to issue a visa or other document for permanent residence rests with CIC.

I just need a link to the PEI nomination application forms to submit my application. Your help is urgently needed. I'm running out of time!
You can contact them directly via this email ID:
expressentry@gov.pe.ca

Good luck

andersoft

Feb 8, 2016

Thanks bro!

I had sent an email since February 1, 2016 and had not gotten any response from PEI.

I just need a link to the application forms to apply for PEI nomination with reference to my Letter of Interest.

sraj07

May 26, 2015

andresoft ,

the link provided by laxmi7 is the one which we all used to communicate with PEI ..

andersoft

Feb 8, 2016

sraj07 said:
andresoft ,

the link provided by laxmi7 is the one which we all used to communicate with PEI ..
Thanks!

I will wait for a response from PEI.
I appreciate!

sraj07

May 26, 2015

donot worry,

for sure they will nominate you ...

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andersoft said:
I had received a letter of interest on myCIC express entry profile from prince Edward Island. There was no link to a pdf file and no information on how i can apply for PEI nomination. The information of the PEI letter of Interest states that i should contact PEI directly. I had checked PEI website but couldn't find any useful information. Can someone in the house direct me to the link where i can apply for PEI nomination.?
Hi andersoft,
Congrats for getting invite from PEI.

Add your details in PEI PNP spreadsheet.
Here: www.tinyurl.com/PEI-PNP-Group

I am not able to add you to PEI PNP whatsapp group.
Could not locate you with the number shared by you in the forum.

Pls PM me your whatsapp number.

parminderpt

Jul 1, 2016
did u get any responce from PEIPNP. if yes how? andersoft,
beacuse i have satuation like u

i receive express of interest in feb 1 . because of some reason i contacted then late in may 27 and now im waiting to get some responce from them.

can anyone tell me i have to wait or what i can do now.

thanks

PuneetJ

Dec 29, 2017
NOC Code......
I have got Pronvicial Interest letter from PEI on 11th Dec 2017 but I saw after 18 days and I have sent them email stating that I am interested. Till now No response from them. Can anybody tell how long they take to reply? Is it delay because of christmas holidays?? Its over 2 weeks now. Will they consider my nomination? My noc is 2175 and crs is 373. Please shed some light.

Pushpa03

Jan 13, 2018
Hi Puneet,

My crs is 350 and my NOC is 2175. Please advise on what I need to do to get an Pronvicial Interest letter from PEI. Did you submit an Expression of interest. Awaiting your reply. Thanks

PuneetJ

Dec 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi Puneet,

My crs is 350 and my NOC is 2175. Please advise on what I need to do to get an Pronvicial Interest letter from PEI. Did you submit an Expression of interest. Awaiting your reply. Thanks
Hi Pushpa, They have selected me from the pool and sent me Letter of Interest and wanted me to respond with EOI to them, but unluckily I was 18 days late, they might have capped up the requirement with other candidates.

Pushpa03

Jan 13, 2018
Hi Pushpa, They have selected me from the pool and sent me Letter of Interest and wanted me to respond with EOI to them, but unluckily I was 18 days late, they might have capped up the requirement with other candidates.
I hope that you get another chance soon Puneet. All the best.