+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

received passport request as shown in GCMS notes

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
I also have same

I also have this notes in my gcms notes, my bio and medical were done.
They mentioned in the webinaar that complete application will be assessed only once but they will hold decisions till vfs/travel restrictions open.
i.e if applicant with complete application receives AIP, it means full approval only.
hope it helps.
Is it true? Since I submitted complete application and got AIP end of August. Can I assume that I receive full approval?

gurpreetbal

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
Is it true? Since I submitted complete application and got AIP end of August. Can I assume that I receive full approval?
I also have same

I also have this notes in my gcms notes, my bio and medical were done.
They mentioned in the webinaar that complete application will be assessed only once but they will hold decisions till vfs/travel restrictions open.
i.e if applicant with complete application receives AIP, it means full approval only.
hope it helps.
Source:

gurpreetbal

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
the 2nd stage approval, the medical and biometric were already submitted, so admissibility was also assessed during stage 1 itself.T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶P̶P̶R̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶but don’t send due to vfs/travel restrictions.
This PPR note in GCMS notes is also present for incomplete applications as well, my friend got gcms notes before AIP and had this note present, I guess complete application and ppr note are independent to each other but AIP is full approval if its issued in case of complete application.

Reactions: Petita

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
I just got my gcms notes but i am confused because i couldn't find the communication notes of the visa officer. I only could find the assessment information but no explanations. I also found eligibility passed and passport request but not sent to my gc key. I also don't need medicals since i live in Japan but haven't received police clearance request. Criminality was passed. May be due to Biometrics given by me. But application is still in progress. Please i don't get the meaning. Need more inputs or ideas.

Sep 15, 2020
I just got my gcms notes but i am confused because i couldn't find the communication notes of the visa officer. I only could find the assessment information but no explanations. I also found eligibility passed and passport request but not sent to my gc key. I also don't need medicals since i live in Japan but haven't received police clearance request. Criminality was passed. May be due to Biometrics given by me. But application is still in progress. Please i don't get the meaning. Need more inputs or ideas.
If you got your PPR, that means full approval. They will not send PPR now, probably later in November I guess, not sure.

Reactions: Jermy

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
If you got your PPR, that means full approval. They will not send PPR now, probably later in November I guess, not sure.
Thank you. I was confused since i couldn't find any explanatory notes from the VO

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hello members who got gcms post AIP want to ask please advise should i order my gcms now or wait for sometime more because i received my AIP few days back

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Hello members who got gcms post AIP want to ask please advise should i order my gcms now or wait for sometime more because i received my AIP few days back
I've applied for GCMS notes 22 days ago (10 days after AIP) through thegcmsonline.com and still haven't heard back from them yet.

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
I've applied for GCMS notes 22 days ago (10 days after AIP) through thegcmsonline.com and still haven't heard back from them yet.
Right, as DLI list would be published and International students will be exempted to travel so shouldn't i wait till then to see if ppr start coming in?