+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received passport and picture Back but no COPR

NKR88

Nov 18, 2020
So what should we do? Keep spamming them with a web form? Do we need to wait for them to send us a request to redo medicals? Or can we just go and get it done and upload it in the Portal?

Does your online application have any update? Mine just says submitted
Personally, don't know the solution. Only been talking to my friends, agent ain't helping. Let's chat on phone, if ok with you? My email is navjotrajiyal.88@gmail.com. You can drop me a hi.

Jan 21, 2021
I am also in the same situation. I got PPR in Oct 31, 2020 but no VFS in my country was open. My VO is New-Delhi. IRCC also sent email about two-way courier service using Blue-Dart but VFS global said Blue-Dart service is not possible from my country. I sent email to IRCC but got no response.

Our local VFS opened in mid November and got appointment to send my passport on Nov 30. I got my passport back on Jan 21, 2021 but it had no visas, no COPR and no any letters. My medical also expires in Jan 2021.
Already sent them an email but feeling so lost about not knowing what the reason is or what to do. If medical expired, they should've mentioned in the return envelop that I need to do my medical again. If any one of you guys have more insight, that would be great.

The online tool shows that my Application status is "Decision Made" but my other CIC login account shows "In Process".

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
I am also in the same situation. I got PPR in Oct 31, 2020 but no VFS in my country was open. My VO is New-Delhi. IRCC also sent email about two-way courier service using Blue-Dart but VFS global said Blue-Dart service is not possible from my country. I sent email to IRCC but got no response.

Our local VFS opened in mid November and got appointment to send my passport on Nov 30. I got my passport back on Jan 21, 2021 but it had no visas, no COPR and no any letters. My medical also expires in Jan 2021.
Already sent them an email but feeling so lost about not knowing what the reason is or what to do. If medical expired, they should've mentioned in the return envelop that I need to do my medical again. If any one of you guys have more insight, that would be great.

The online tool shows that my Application status is "Decision Made" but my other CIC login account shows "In Process".
I do not think you have to worry as medicals are getting extension. If they needed you to redo it they would have communicated to you.

NKR88

Nov 18, 2020

Let's hope for them to send medical extension and followed by a process of sending passport for stamping.

antara1

Nov 16, 2018
I received my passport back without stamping with a letter from Ottawa saying "A visa office will contact you with information on confirming your status as a Permanent Resident".Any Idea guys what is happening?

NKR88

Nov 18, 2020
I received my passport back without stamping with a letter from Ottawa saying "A visa office will contact you with information on confirming your status as a Permanent Resident".Any Idea guys what is happening?
Where are you based? Also, what is the timeline on your medical.

antara1

Nov 16, 2018
Where are you based? Also, what is the timeline on your medical.

I am in Canada now,I applied as PNP-FSW and came to Canada as I had a TRV. My file is approved since Mar 2020(as per GCMS notes).I had done my
medical again as part of visitor record.

KarishmaN

Jan 18, 2021
Has anyone taken the medical exam again without receiving any intimation from IRCC? Is it okay to re-take medicals and get it updated to receive a new PPR?

I have not received any response from IRCC inspite of multiple webforms.

Anyone with similar case.?

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
Any update, I am also in same situation for my Dependent Child. Just received passport without COPR. Had applied for my child sponsorship and child is in Canada now.

Jan 21, 2021
Exactly 30 days after sending an email to IRCC, I got a PPR email again. There were no case-specific details as to why they returned my passport empty and no COPR previously in Jan 2021. They didn't send any requests to re-do medical - medical expired in Jan 2021. Hopefully this time they return my passport with visa and COPR.

Raqs101

Aug 22, 2020
Hello, I’m in the same situation. Did anyone send the passports back without waiting for another PPR email?

applepy

Nov 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I seem to be in the same situation - received passports and photos w/o COPR or VISA. Interestingly, we received an email from CPC-Ottawa asking us to confirm our Canada address. Has anyone moved past this situation and go the COPR/PR/Visa yet?

nrsaro

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Hi, I Had received the passport request letter for my baby , to be submitted at VFS India , But she is already in Canada in TRV. As per the instruction in the Passport Request letter if the baby was already in-canada, i can send it to CPC -Ottawa ( with Passport, copy of the letter, Photos) on March 31.
However , I got them returned today saying that
"a visa office will be contact with information on confirming your status as a PR".

I see from the above thread similar exp, please can you advise what was the resolution, is this normal

Also as per the passport request letter, the passport should have been sent within 30 days of the letter. Should i inform VFS Delhi regarding this(there was no contact number)
appreciate any guidance on this please.

Note: Have sent a web form, hoping to get some response.

applepy

Nov 20, 2020
So, I did call IRCC and they told me that a our application is eligible for a virtual landing because the applicants are residing in Canada. However, we need to wait for our turn as the application is now in a virtual landing queue. We were also asked to extend the visitor visa in order to maintain a valid legal status in Canada while the application is under process. It's been a long time but was a bit relieving to be explained this..